OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1272 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 27277211721222126212701271127212731274128213221372 ... LastLast
Results 12,711 to 12,720 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by matfew View Post
    Water leaking from the tell tale hole is about the only way mate. It's just the seal that go on them. Impeller might wear out on a really old one but unlikely.

The tell tale hole is in the neck of the pump sorry if behind the pulley. Hard to see when it's all in place.

Darrens was so bad it was a jet stream coming out and very visible. With mine I originally thought it was just a leaky gasket so pulled it off and could make it the water mark coming from the weep hole so wo

What's yours doing?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate.
    Mines doing nothing, working fine. I have the JPC one too. Was just curious how it all unfolded.
    2005 TD42TI

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    @MudRunnerTD @MB
    Just curious what were the initial symptoms of the failing pumps in Tassie ?? Noise ? Lack of cooling ?
    Mine dumped its coolant all over the road mate. It had got a little hot heading into town for a shower. I came out of the shower at 6pm at the local pool and there was coolant all over the carpark. Ended up pulling the radiator out in the carpark then and there looking for a leak. cleaned the radiator and pressure checked it for a leak at the pool then checked hoses. Refitted the rad and filled with water and started the car and it was pissing out the breather of the water pump. Was bloody average. I grabbed a room at the pub with the family for the night.

Matty's leaked to failure on the way back to camp that night!! What are the chances! Same presentation. I replaced mine in the wash bay next to the mechanics and then matty did his on the beach that afternoon when we fgot back to him. We then packed up camp and dashed to the next location and caught the punt ferry across the Pieman river by 1 minute! Big Day.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Hodge (1st February 2020), MB (2nd February 2020), PeeBee (1st February 2020), Rossco (1st February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My evaporative cooler crapped itself last night

Upside is that we're in Bendigo this weekend for soccer

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jay see; 1st February 2020 at 01:55 PM.
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

Hodge (1st February 2020)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Have you ever seen Hodge? Lucky they didn't make him tow the Patrol home! ROFLMAO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Mine dumped its coolant all over the road mate. It had got a little hot heading into town for a shower. I came out of the shower at 6pm at the local pool and there was coolant all over the carpark. Ended up pulling the radiator out in the carpark then and there looking for a leak. cleaned the radiator and pressure checked it for a leak at the pool then checked hoses. Refitted the rad and filled with water and started the car and it was pissing out the breather of the water pump. Was bloody average. I grabbed a room at the pub with the family for the night.

Matty's leaked to failure on the way back to camp that night!! What are the chances! Same presentation. I replaced mine in the wash bay next to the mechanics and then matty did his on the beach that afternoon when we fgot back to him. We then packed up camp and dashed to the next location and caught the punt ferry across the Pieman river by 1 minute! Big Day.
    Thanks for the headsup Dazzler!
    Was just curious as I have a jpc pump too, what to keep an eye on etc...
    2005 TD42TI

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    My evaporative cooler crapped itself last night

Upside is that we're in Bendigo this weekend for soccer

Once we finally get this extension started we will be putting in ducted refrig a/c. I have had evap in my last three houses and it just doesn't cut it when the humid heat comes through. Which seems to be more often these days.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 6,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Once we finally get this extension started we will be putting in ducted refrig a/c. I have had evap in my last three houses and it just doesn't cut it when the humid heat comes through. Which seems to be more often these days.
    We have ducted reverse cycle, it was in the house before we bought it.
    It is seriously the best thing ever! We don't use it very often but when we do it is so good.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

mudski (1st February 2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the motor may have seized. Will get up there to see what's going on when we get back home.

12/97 GEE YOU

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think the motor may have seized. Will get up there to see what's going on when we get back home.
    Hopefully its the belt. Easy fix for you mate.

Personally I love our evap, wouldn't swap it for anything. When needed can leave it on all night , no issues. Try doing that with fridge units, wake up with a dry cough...
    Yeah on a few humid days per year in Melbourne its not that good... But it runs on bugger all power too.
    2005 TD42TI

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

jack (2nd February 2020), jay see (2nd February 2020), MB (2nd February 2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Hopefully its the belt. Easy fix for you mate.

Personally I love our evap, wouldn't swap it for anything. When needed can leave it on all night , no issues. Try doing that with fridge units, wake up with a dry cough...
    Yeah on a few humid days per year in Melbourne its not that good... But it runs on bugger all power too.
    I'm with you Hodge happy with the evaporative. Have run it continually for days and won't cost you a fortune. We also have a split system which works well in the main living area but does nothing for our bedrooms. Only used it twice.

Got back from Bendigo around 2 and after unloading the car I jumped up to have a better look. You won't believe it. The fan had slipped off the shaft. No belts Hodge direct drive off the motor.

Made up a little hooky thingy to get it out.

Now to find where I can get the inner bush or a whole fan assembly.

12/97 GEE YOU

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

Hodge (2nd February 2020), MB (2nd February 2020)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm with you Hodge happy with the evaporative. Have run it continually for days and won't cost you a fortune. We also have a split system which works well in the main living area but does nothing for our bedrooms. Only used it twice.

Got back from Bendigo around 2 and after unloading the car I jumped up to have a better look. You won't believe it. The fan had slipped off the shaft. No belts Hodge direct drive off the motor.

Made up a little hooky thingy to get it out.

Now to find where I can get the inner bush or a whole fan assembly.

Are you still in Bendigo? There something there I need to pickup...

Page 1272 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 27277211721222126212701271127212731274128213221372 ... LastLast