OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1390 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3908901290134013801388138913901391139214001440 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,900 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickhead View Post
    Lack of aluminium to put beer in.Too much global warming (cos the green carnts wont allow nuclear power) .fuk all wood to build houses with. Because we send it overseas. Shitloads of animals extinct. Why? Because we breed like fukn locusts, and mother nature is working hard to put a stop to this.
    ☹️☹️☹️
    Such a delightful way with words! Ha ha.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

Mickhead (16th December 2021), PeeBee (14th December 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 Times in 3,170 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Moreland. Get farked.
    I gotta move there. Apparently they have money to throw around!
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Such a delightful way with words! Ha ha.
    This is the angry site. Hopefully we are allowed to be delightful here 😂

Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the angry site. Hopefully we are allowed to be delightful here ��
    Be angry - it's your right, but please try to consider how you express it on a site which has grown & developed a longstanding community in part because of it's wish to remain family friendly.

Personally I consider your blaming of greens to be responsible for global warming as nonsensical, but accept your right to hold whatever views you wish, (just if you express them publicly be prepared for others to disagree).

There are a broad range of views on the issues you raise among the members here, some will agree & some won't, but if you simply resort to name calling & unsubstantiated blame all you do is reveal yourself as someone who is willing disrespect other forum members.

Anyway my response to you is about your on-forum behaviour & how it makes me feel angry about what I consider your thoughtlessness. There are plenty of things many of us here have differing views on but our desire to put our community first ensures that even when angry we try to show respect to the others here around us.

This is not an issue I wish to pursue further, it has the potential to degenerate into an unproductive argument. As I said Be angry - it's your right, but first think if the way you express it is going to get others here to help you or to be helped by you offside.
    Last edited by Cuppa; 16th December 2021 at 09:13 PM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

BrazilianY60 (17th December 2021), Cremulator (17th December 2021), rusty_nail (16th December 2021), TimE (16th December 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Cuppa. I apologise if my rant caused you offense. How awful of me to be blaming the greens. Ok, lets be green and shut down the high country cattle grazing. Oops, now we have bushfires. Lets all drive electric vehicles. Cool! When everyone plugs in and draws a shytload of power from the beautiful green wind power and solar sources the whole grid falls in a heap because there is no sun or wind, like SA, well, not the greens fault either. Get rid of that stinky coal, and that nasty nuclear stuff, but keep populating! Wind and solar will cover it! Earth has room for another 5 billion people for sure! Because technology will sort it out soon!
    Once again, this is my pessimistic view, and sorry if it offends you. When the planets population exceeds its capacity, and some really nasty stuff starts to happen, feel free to be really offended.
    If we had base load nuclear power we would have no coal fired carbon emissions.
    Last edited by Mickhead; 17th December 2021 at 06:38 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mickhead For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (17th December 2021), Pete49 (18th December 2021), Plasnart (17th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,003 Times in 3,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For goodness sake Cuppa, if you don't like someone's rant in the angry thread, dont first respond with a belittling comment then follow up with a long winded lecture in forum morals and then say touch, no returns. There are plenty of things I read here that I don't agree with. I just dont "thank" those posts and don't respond. Each to their own, I'm not the boss of the world so feel no need to lecture. You and I have had plenty of times we agreed and liked what was said but we obviously disagree on this aspect. Sorry mate, still luv ya though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

Pete49 (18th December 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Cuppa. I apologise if my rant caused you offense. How awful of me to be blaming the greens. Ok, lets be green and shut down the high country cattle grazing. Oops, now we have bushfires. Lets all drive electric vehicles. Cool! When everyone plugs in and draws a shytload of power from the beautiful green wind power and solar sources the whole grid falls in a heap because there is no sun or wind, like SA, well, not the greens fault either. Get rid of that stinky coal, and that nasty nuclear stuff, but keep populating! Wind and solar will cover it! Earth has room for another 5 billion people for sure! Because technology will sort it out soon!
    Once again, this is my pessimistic view, and sorry if it offends you. When the planets population exceeds its capacity, and some really nasty stuff starts to happen, feel free to be really offended.
    If we had base load nuclear power we would have no coal fired carbon emissions.
    Mickhead, your views don't cause me offence, I simply don't agree with many of them. Refuting your points of view might be lengthy & probably unproductive , and this really isn't the place, so I wont be trying
    You may be surprised that mixed up in what you express are concerns that I share but possibly not what you consider the causes to be, & possibly not the solutions you might advocate.

My intention is not to patronise nor criticise you for your beliefs but I do nevertheless appreciate that you have said your piece in a more respectful manner this time around.

Ta.
    Last edited by Cuppa; 17th December 2021 at 11:18 PM.

A Nomadic Life (Blog)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (17th December 2021), TimE (18th December 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    For goodness sake Cuppa, if you don't like someone's rant in the angry thread, dont first respond with a belittling comment then follow up with a long winded lecture in forum morals and then say touch, no returns. There are plenty of things I read here that I don't agree with. I just dont "thank" those posts and don't respond. Each to their own, I'm not the boss of the world so feel no need to lecture. You and I have had plenty of times we agreed and liked what was said but we obviously disagree on this aspect. Sorry mate, still luv ya though.
    No intention to belittle or to lecture Plassy. I only wanted to request that we stick to 'family friendly' As for long winded I reckon you know my writing syle by now. I consider my posts here have been relatively concise! Mickhead my apology if you feel I was either belittling you or lecturing you. To have done that intentionally would have been disrepectful & thus 'shooting myself in the foot'.

A Nomadic Life (Blog)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

pearcey (18th December 2021), PeeBee (18th December 2021), rusty_nail (17th December 2021), TimE (18th December 2021)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been training a small group, 5 members of a local earwig cluster I found in my garden, to dance an irish jig to Jingle bells. They have been progressing well, until this morning when I arrived at the usual pre-arranged time to find only their mangled shells . Seems something hungry has eaten them. Not such a joyous Christmas this year now. I wonder if there is a government fund avail for me to claim stress and loss of inner joy for the rest of my life - surely there would be, considering some of the avenues avail for emotional distress?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

Maxhead (18th December 2021), MudRunnerTD (8th January 2022), Rossco (18th December 2021), rusty_nail (18th December 2021), Winnie (18th December 2021)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hopefully not a sign of things to come... But shit... 2 local servos out of diesel... 3rd one had it but as per usual he inflated his dollar balloon considering..
    I knew that urea shit was hard to find and if you do its in the bitcoin price spectrum. We have vans parked at work because of it.
    Ive been laughing at all the new age adblue driven owners currently in hysteria, but i might have to swallow those laughs now considering all things about.
    2005 TD42TI

Page 1390 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3908901290134013801388138913901391139214001440 ... LastLast