OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1412 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 412912131213621402141014111412141314141422 ... LastLast
Results 14,111 to 14,120 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikamika View Post
    I decided to take a course of hypnotherapy in my case. Plus Physical exercise helps to counteract the withdrawal, inactivity and feelings of hopelessness that characterize depression. Studies show that both aerobic and anaerobic exercise (exercise which does not require oxygen, such as weightlifting) have anti-depressive effects.
    Good on you. Physical exercise is indeed proven to be effective against depression. The big step is the one you have already taken - deciding to do something. I wish you well.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

MB (6th July 2022)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    I see the Rooftop maps are finally available in digital format. Yay! Then I see you can only use them with Hema software. Booooo!

I guess I'll have to figure out how to convert my paper maps to work with Memory Map one day. There is that scan thread here somewhere. I have pretty much all on Vic on in Topo which is great but Rooftops are great for little bits of info. Apparently it cost $100 per year for Rooftops subscription too. WTF!?
    Oh yes!!! Now that you mention it mate, I do recall there was a thread or a few posts with scanning / plotting and using or downloading rooftop maps for Ozi explorer or something. I tried some searching without much luck. Anyone else remember?

As per my post here.
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...l=1#post833219

I tried scanning and plotting my own but it turned out shyte.
    2005 TD42TI

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

mudski (4th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,749 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Oh yes!!! Now that you mention it mate, I do recall there was a thread or a few posts with scanning / plotting and using or downloading rooftop maps for Ozi explorer or something. I tried some searching without much luck. Anyone else remember?

As per my post here.
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...l=1#post833219

I tried scanning and plotting my own but it turned out shyte.
    He ya go Hodge. . Got a few new ones scanned the other day need to referenced soon, hopefully works all good always get nervous IT stuff have a crack but feel like I'm winging it half the time. .

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

DIY: Scan, calibrate and import a Rooftop Map for use in Hema/Memory Map software

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

Hodge (3rd July 2022), MB (3rd July 2022), mudski (4th July 2022)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    He ya go Hodge. . Got a few new ones scanned the other day need to referenced soon, hopefully works all good always get nervous IT stuff have a crack but feel like I'm winging it half the time. .

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

DIY: Scan, calibrate and import a Rooftop Map for use in Hema/Memory Map software

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
    Thanks Rossco mate. Will give this a shot.
    We have some large scanners at work I'll gladly borrow some use out of.
    I'll be applying this to OziExplorer .
    When and if i work it out. I'll report back.
    2005 TD42TI

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

MB (6th July 2022), Rossco (6th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Thanks Rossco mate. Will give this a shot.
    We have some large scanners at work I'll gladly borrow some use out of.
    I'll be applying this to OziExplorer .
    When and if i work it out. I'll report back.
    Hey Eric, I have been fortunate to inherit a large quantity of old paper maps which will detail a lot of old tracks I'm keen to scan. A1 size I think. Any chance you might be able to help me with some of them to scan? Was going to go into office works to be honest but I'm a little scared at how much that might cost? If not that's all good mate, just trying my luck.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Hodge (10th July 2022), MB (6th July 2022)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweating on the arrival of some parts, two identical Express airbags sent together from same place, both tracking together, one arrived on time to home, the other was sent to Adelaide SA - bugger me Aust Post.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

MB (8th July 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Sweating on the arrival of some parts, two identical Express airbags sent together from same place, both tracking together, one arrived on time to home, the other was sent to Adelaide SA - bugger me Aust Post.
    "Delivering like never before"???????
    And it seems like every day someone is complaining about an alleged AP delivery only to find the attached picture (evidence of delivery) is of someone else's house. Go figure.

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissieboy View Post
    "Delivering like never before"???????
    And it seems like every day someone is complaining about an alleged AP delivery only to find the attached picture (evidence of delivery) is of someone else's house. Go figure.
    The parts did arrive the next day, just odd how these things happen. I guess they are handling massive quantities each day. Anyway, got the job done, so ok.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Hey Eric, I have been fortunate to inherit a large quantity of old paper maps which will detail a lot of old tracks I'm keen to scan. A1 size I think. Any chance you might be able to help me with some of them to scan? Was going to go into office works to be honest but I'm a little scared at how much that might cost? If not that's all good mate, just trying my luck.
    Heyaa Daz !!
    Sorry for delayed response. Only just saw your post.
    Would've done it no questions asked for ya mate. But not good news for either one of us ...
    The new age paper-less work habitat strikes !
    Gone all digital they have.
    Large scanners and printers are there but drivers for them don't bond well with our current IT setup.
    I've been welcomed to bring my own older laptop and give them a run...
    Watch this space mate. Shall report back !
    2005 TD42TI

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (10th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,242 Times in 4,952 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $16.10 for a Cold Soggy Meat Pie and a just burnt my lips off Stinking Hot Dishwater Coffee at Melbourne Airport WTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1412 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 412912131213621402141014111412141314141422 ... LastLast