OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 520 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 204204705105185195205215225305706201020 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punderhead View Post
    Dumb people.

These people shouldn't be allowed to touch anything.

Let me ask you, if a shear pin breaks in a machine, would you simply replace it, or would you check to see what caused the breakage?

How about when the second pin breaks five seconds later?

When the third one breaks?

Or would you wait till the fourth one is broken and the machine completely buggered, so instead of me taking 1/2 and hour to remove the jammed part and refit, it takes me 7 hours to fix every other part that got bent to the s**thouse!!!

Thanks for ruining my weekend!
    Some people just arn't built for thinking..
    What kind of machine?
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben-e-boy For This Useful Post:

Winnie (8th March 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    Some people just arn't built for thinking.. What kind of machine?
    Not sure I'm allowed to say sorry. But it was a chain drive with carriers that had jammed and was bending the carriers.
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!
    My rig HERE http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...Moneypit-89-GQ
    WARNING: Towballs used in a recovery can and DO KILL people!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got on a club trip which are usually booked out or to long for me to go to on with work and all. Invited my old man and paid his airfair as an offroad trip is on his bucket list, and we don't have enough bloody cars for the trip.

This trip was to bendethra and would have been great. Now god only knows what we will do.

Not happy.
    Last edited by Agronaught; 9th March 2015 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Pinged with a defect notice by a c...k smoker in Mansfield after a great week end in Knockwood. They got me for excessive forward facing lights. Apparently only 3 pairs allowable , one pair being you headlights. A least no fine.

Had a long look at my scoop, finger measuring height off the bonnet, standing in front of it, looking down the barrel.
    Another long look at tyre sizes too.

Was a real arrogant prick
    Last edited by MEGOMONSTER; 9th March 2015 at 10:02 PM.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,920 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    Got Pinged with a defect notice by a c...k smoker in Mansfield after a great week end in Knockwood. They got me for excessive forward facing lights. Apparently only 3 pairs allowable , one pair being you headlights. A least no fine.

Had a long look at my scoop, finger measuring height off the bonnet, standing in front of it, looking down the barrel.

That sux mego. There's something about the cops around Mansfield. I got done for mud flaps a while ago but he was very reasonable and civil, however i have heard many stories of arrogant cops targeting 4wd's. I totally avoid the area now which is a shame. The bloke that pulled me over was saying the worst problem around there was people speeding, drink & drug driving back from mt buller. Seems for some reason there are a few vindictive ones set out on targeting 4bies.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,428 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Damn! Just unbolt them and show vicroads, then bolt them back on and job done! Or replace with a light bar and never get picked on again?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Pinged with a defect notice by a c...k smoker in Mansfield after a great week end in Knockwood. They got me for excessive forward facing lights. Apparently only 3 pairs allowable , one pair being you headlights. A least no fine. Had a long look at my scoop, finger measuring height off the bonnet, standing in front of it, looking down the barrel. Another long look at tyre sizes too. Was a real arrogant prick
    Considering that you have done so much to keep that rig clean and legal, they must have been having a really slow day, and hadn't had their hourly feel good power trip.
    How much will it cost you to take it over the pits though? Or will they be happy for you to just unbolt it?
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!
    My rig HERE http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...Moneypit-89-GQ
    WARNING: Towballs used in a recovery can and DO KILL people!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 516 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was jealous of the seats !
    If ya not using it buy a prius .....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaddy For This Useful Post:

Punderhead (9th March 2015), Rossco (9th March 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    That sux mego. There's something about the cops around Mansfield. I got done for mud flaps a while ago but he was very reasonable and civil, however i have heard many stories of arrogant cops targeting 4wd's. I totally avoid the area now which is a shame. The bloke that pulled me over was saying the worst problem around there was people speeding, drink & drug driving back from mt buller. Seems for some reason there are a few vindictive ones set out on targeting 4bies.
    Through certain avenues, I have found out he is a Melbourne officer sent to Mansfield to target drunk, drug and speeding drivers as well as road worthiness of certain 4wds.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Damn! Just unbolt them and show vicroads, then bolt them back on and job done! Or replace with a light bar and never get picked on again?
    The light bar has been suggested and wait for finance approval.
    I just can't keep pushing the suspension back. Must be a priority.
    However after the notice it may difficult convincing the finance minister for a 3" lift. Lol.

As for unbolting them, I'll have to have a look as I think they are hard wired.

Page 520 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 204204705105185195205215225305706201020 ... LastLast