OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1338 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 33883812381288132813361337133813391340134813881438 ... LastLast
Results 13,371 to 13,380 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by growler2058 View Post
    First day back at work has made me sad not mad
    Feel ya pain mate.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (5th January 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 3,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Set up at Cape Jaffa and is is windy as f#ck.
    Then find out the seafood festival had been cancelled this year.
    At least the crayfish is cheap.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (5th January 2021), MB (5th January 2021), mudnut (5th January 2021), pearcey (6th January 2021), Rossco (5th January 2021)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    That’s a bummer about the festival. When isn’t it windy down there too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

TPC (6th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    Did ya cop the huge electrical storm? It went for ages here, and around Warnambool copped flooding.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 3,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    Did ya cop the huge electrical storm? It went for ages here, and around Warnambool copped flooding.
    Nothing here, just wind and about 10 drops of rain.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

mudnut (6th January 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loos like my son's car has done something to the transmission. He called me just as I was going to bed on Thursday night, ended up hoping into bed a 2.30am after getting it towed home and back up at 5.30 for work. 1st year appreciate wanting to buy a place of his own, he's doing pretty good with savings, let's hope it doesn't hurt him too much.

12/97 GEE YOU

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

MB (11th January 2021), mudnut (11th January 2021), Plasnart (10th January 2021), TPC (10th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,959 Times in 3,376 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    Loos like my son's car has done something to the transmission. He called me just as I was going to bed on Thursday night, ended up hoping into bed a 2.30am after getting it towed home and back up at 5.30 for work. 1st year appreciate wanting to buy a place of his own, he's doing pretty good with savings, let's hope it doesn't hurt him too much.

You're a good dad JC. Reminds me of my old man coming to my young and stupid rescue 30 years ago with a bogged Datsun Stanza in the forest at midnight. Had to hike out and wake up a farmer to ask to use his phone (got my arse kicked) to wake up the old man to come pull me out (arse kicked again). Haha!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (11th January 2021), jay see (11th January 2021), MB (11th January 2021), Rossco (11th January 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got quoted $2750 for the repairs. Will try to move it on as is at a reduced price. If it doesn't sell within a month fix it and trade it.

12/97 GEE YOU

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Interesting perspective, I think we are at opposite sides of the universe right now. Maybe the wearing of masks would be easier for some if the 'gubberment' sent out cheques or maybe free 'telly's' to compensate for the inconvenience? Or they simply multiplied the fines 10 fold to enforce what is clearly a positive way forward? At the end of the day it is your choice, however there are tangible consequences coming really quick, so if you have that sort of idle cash floating around, I guess you are ok to not wear a mask and stick the middle finger up at everyone else who is following the scientifically based directive of the State Medical Officer.

Me. I am a little bit self centred like you; I am in a high risk group, I have a daughter with a new borne, another high risk group, my wife is an aged care worker helping people in their final stages of life, a critical risk group, and I simply want to be able to go back to work, something i have not had the luxury of since March 3 2020, and NO GUBBERMENT hand-out either, so yeah, its personal to me, just as it is personal to just about every other person trying to get to the other side of this pandemic with the least damage. I urge you to reconsider your position and abide by the instruction, it won't hurt a bit.
    I'm an asthmatic. I can still clearly remember my last serious attack, it was at least 35 years ago.

In case you don't know what an asthma attack is, you just cannot breathe, you can't suck enough air in and the attack can last for over an hour if you can't get the correct medication. My last attack, I was camping with mates in the bush. I'd been trying to breathe for close to 2 hours and had given up, I was ready to die, no energy left to try to breathe.

From what I've seen and heard, this is just what COVID is like, bloody hard just trying to breathe.

It's easy to find out what an asthma attack (and maybe COVID) is like. Block your nose, then place the palm of your hand over your mouth. Leave it there and try to breathe. Try it for 30 seconds. Try leaving it like that for an hour & see how your breathing goes.

Now compare that feeling of suffocation with the ease of wearing a mask.

You can do whatever you want, but I cannot understand why wearing a mask is such a PITA, it just isn't.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

jack (11th January 2021), PeeBee (11th January 2021), rusty_nail (11th January 2021)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody Telstra. We upgraded to the NBN a couple of years ago when it became avail. Telstra or their installation agents did the actual installation and configuration of the 'boxes' inside the house at the time.

The system has never been as brilliant or reliable as we could have expected, and this morning we lost WIFI inside the house. I did all the usual stuff like powering down and restarting, standing in the corner of a darkened room and farting out the national Anthem - the new one with the changed word, etc, but nothing. Sort of critical working from home to have it up and running. So a call to Telstra, looked like technical help only avail thru their Platinum Service, which is a subscription or fee based set-up - OK, here we go. Agent comes on line, 45 minutes later, turns out the installation is wrong and we have an older Telstra gateway installed as part of the nest of boxes, and the technician was surprised it even worked, this had died. So, take the gateway out of the loop, re-route the cables, and away we went. The detestable Google help scream thing was having trouble adjusting to the different communication path and was blaring out messages of dismay for about 10 minutes before it found a suitable connection path.

Anyway, was waiting for the tech to complete his works and tell me the damage, however since it was a set up issue from the get-go, they waived it - so a win on one hand, but with luck an end to the system that has been nobbled for quite a period.

Page 1338 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 33883812381288132813361337133813391340134813881438 ... LastLast