OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Threaded View

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 2,688 Posts
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Coronas are back in stock in Victoria gents.
    Shut the borders and ground the freakin planes now, before shit hits the propeller.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Yep, sitting on a razor blade right now as i am booked to return to the mine in QLD on Feb 3. The only 'good' thing about the QLD scenario is that they now have a couple of Corona cases so they may be more restrained in their reactions, unlike WA, however I can understand this is about containment. Its not the governments at fault, its the numpties who refuse to abide by instructions and to take responsibility for their actions. Its all well and good to belly ache about your freedom to move around being restricted, well, maybe frame the situation around one of your family members being the spreader source or getting ill and dying - there needs to be more of a personal link to the cause and effect with certain parts of the community. We have the 85 YO mother-in-law flying down from Hervey Bay on Jan 8, been living in a bubble up there, Covid free, and wants to come down to Melb and go shopping - guess what, better pack a jigsaw puzzle because we aint going out and about with a high risk person - she has asthma as well and is a total PIA to boot - maybe i should take her shopping!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

Hodge (31st December 2020), jack (1st January 2021), mudnut (31st December 2020), Stropp (31st December 2020)