OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1412 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 41291213121362140214101411141214131414 ... LastLast
Results 14,111 to 14,120 of 14175

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

  1. #14111
    SUCH IS LIFE Maxhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ACT
    Posts
    11,802
    Thanks
    4,772
    Thanked 6,827 Times in 3,620 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikamika View Post
    I decided to take a course of hypnotherapy in my case. Plus Physical exercise helps to counteract the withdrawal, inactivity and feelings of hopelessness that characterize depression. Studies show that both aerobic and anaerobic exercise (exercise which does not require oxygen, such as weightlifting) have anti-depressive effects.
    I like to take drugs, not only they give me hypnotherapy effect but the best bit is the hallucinogenic effect which makes me spin right out.
    Studies have shown this in fact improves brain function.
    This is why I am so smart ladies and gentlemen
    And of course it makes you live to a hundred at least.
    Peace brothers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ________________________
    ______ 2017 D-Max _______



    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit


    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

    Plasnart (29th June 2022), Rossco (29th June 2022), Touses (30th June 2022)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #14112
    Breadmaker Shaker Plasnart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    838
    Thanks
    5,970
    Thanked 6,374 Times in 3,102 Posts
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxhead View Post
    I like to take drugs, not only they give me hypnotherapy effect but the best bit is the hallucinogenic effect which makes me spin right out.
    Studies have shown this in fact improves brain function.
    This is why I am so smart ladies and gentlemen
    And of course it makes you live to a hundred at least.
    Peace brothers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You forgot to put a sneaky link in there somewhere ya druggo!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

    Cremulator (30th June 2022), rusty_nail (30th June 2022)

  6. #14113
    Travelling Podologist Cuppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ballarat, Vic
    Posts
    6,623
    Thanks
    2,020
    Thanked 7,120 Times in 2,921 Posts
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikamika View Post
    I decided to take a course of hypnotherapy in my case. Plus Physical exercise helps to counteract the withdrawal, inactivity and feelings of hopelessness that characterize depression. Studies show that both aerobic and anaerobic exercise (exercise which does not require oxygen, such as weightlifting) have anti-depressive effects.
    Good on you. Physical exercise is indeed proven to be effective against depression. The big step is the one you have already taken - deciding to do something. I wish you well.

    2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3 Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2 lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, Tyredog TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

    MB (6th July 2022)

  8. #14114
    Patrol God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,471
    Thanks
    5,443
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 3,031 Posts
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    I see the Rooftop maps are finally available in digital format. Yay! Then I see you can only use them with Hema software. Booooo!

    I guess I'll have to figure out how to convert my paper maps to work with Memory Map one day. There is that scan thread here somewhere. I have pretty much all on Vic on in Topo which is great but Rooftops are great for little bits of info. Apparently it cost $100 per year for Rooftops subscription too. WTF!?
    Oh yes!!! Now that you mention it mate, I do recall there was a thread or a few posts with scanning / plotting and using or downloading rooftop maps for Ozi explorer or something. I tried some searching without much luck. Anyone else remember?

    As per my post here.
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...l=1#post833219

    I tried scanning and plotting my own but it turned out shyte.
    2005 TD42TI

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

    mudski (4th July 2022)

  10. #14115
    Legendary Rossco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,466
    Thanks
    9,884
    Thanked 6,742 Times in 2,679 Posts
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Oh yes!!! Now that you mention it mate, I do recall there was a thread or a few posts with scanning / plotting and using or downloading rooftop maps for Ozi explorer or something. I tried some searching without much luck. Anyone else remember?

    As per my post here.
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...l=1#post833219

    I tried scanning and plotting my own but it turned out shyte.
    He ya go Hodge. . Got a few new ones scanned the other day need to referenced soon, hopefully works all good always get nervous IT stuff have a crack but feel like I'm winging it half the time. .

    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

    DIY: Scan, calibrate and import a Rooftop Map for use in Hema/Memory Map software

    Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (3rd July 2022), MB (3rd July 2022), mudski (4th July 2022)

  12. #14116
    Patrol God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,471
    Thanks
    5,443
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 3,031 Posts
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    He ya go Hodge. . Got a few new ones scanned the other day need to referenced soon, hopefully works all good always get nervous IT stuff have a crack but feel like I'm winging it half the time. .

    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

    DIY: Scan, calibrate and import a Rooftop Map for use in Hema/Memory Map software

    Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
    Thanks Rossco mate. Will give this a shot.
    We have some large scanners at work I'll gladly borrow some use out of.
    I'll be applying this to OziExplorer .
    When and if i work it out. I'll report back.
    2005 TD42TI

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

    MB (6th July 2022), Rossco (6th July 2022)

  14. #14117
    Moderator MudRunnerTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    15,191
    Thanks
    11,821
    Thanked 13,142 Times in 6,464 Posts
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Thanks Rossco mate. Will give this a shot.
    We have some large scanners at work I'll gladly borrow some use out of.
    I'll be applying this to OziExplorer .
    When and if i work it out. I'll report back.
    Hey Eric, I have been fortunate to inherit a large quantity of old paper maps which will detail a lot of old tracks I'm keen to scan. A1 size I think. Any chance you might be able to help me with some of them to scan? Was going to go into office works to be honest but I'm a little scared at how much that might cost? If not that's all good mate, just trying my luck.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (10th July 2022), MB (6th July 2022)

  16. #14118
    Legendary
    PeeBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Melbourne South east
    Posts
    4,335
    Thanks
    4,205
    Thanked 4,212 Times in 2,424 Posts
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweating on the arrival of some parts, two identical Express airbags sent together from same place, both tracking together, one arrived on time to home, the other was sent to Adelaide SA - bugger me Aust Post.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

    MB (8th July 2022)

  18. #14119
    Expert Brissieboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 308 Times in 157 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Sweating on the arrival of some parts, two identical Express airbags sent together from same place, both tracking together, one arrived on time to home, the other was sent to Adelaide SA - bugger me Aust Post.
    "Delivering like never before"???????
    And it seems like every day someone is complaining about an alleged AP delivery only to find the attached picture (evidence of delivery) is of someone else's house. Go figure.

  19. #14120
    Legendary
    PeeBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Melbourne South east
    Posts
    4,335
    Thanks
    4,205
    Thanked 4,212 Times in 2,424 Posts
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissieboy View Post
    "Delivering like never before"???????
    And it seems like every day someone is complaining about an alleged AP delivery only to find the attached picture (evidence of delivery) is of someone else's house. Go figure.
    The parts did arrive the next day, just odd how these things happen. I guess they are handling massive quantities each day. Anyway, got the job done, so ok.

Page 1412 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 41291213121362140214101411141214131414 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •