OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 892 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 3927928428828908918928938949029429921392 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 16522

Thread: What has made you Happy today??

Thanks
    Thanked 6,924 Times in 2,753 Posts
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    I found my drill bits!!!!!! A small face palm moment... They were at the bottom of the linen basket in the laundry. Lol. I must have grabbed them, and took them inside when I was doing the bathroom reno's and put them on the laundry bench right above where the linen basket lives. And they obviously fell into the basket at some stage. Got me worried for a bit. I started to make sure nothing else was missing from my garage yesterday.
    Atleast I found them before I went out and bought another set.
    Having said that, I must be more diligent when people come over to pick parts up.
    Falsely accusing innocent people as dirty rotten criminals, shame Markie hahaha. Nah glad they turned up ☺ . . .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (13th July 2016), rusty_nail (13th July 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,789 Times in 2,040 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top stuff John! Where you moving too now?
    In with the in-laws for a year or two.
    About a k away, helps with school and sports.

Looking at buying in kuranjang, Sunbury, diggers rest still within the area and rent it out then move in. Need to cut out a fair slice of the mortgage. Should have done it years ago, but my stubbornness got in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Congrats John . Another saga over and behind you.

Yeah, this one started while the house was being built and lasted 10.
    Anyway into better things.
    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jay see; 13th July 2016 at 10:05 AM.
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (13th July 2016), mudski (13th July 2016)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Falsely accusing innocent people as dirty rotten criminals, shame Markie hahaha. Nah glad they turned up ☺ . . .
    Yeah i know, It was just an assumption brother. but its a force of habit really from working in the transport industry for 20 years where I would experience theft weekly. Actually last Saturday I experienced it again, as I still work on weekends at my old workplace to help them out, I got a call from someone wanting 20, 20ltr drums of oil. They gave me credit card details over the phone to pay for it, it wouldn't work, they guy kept lowering the amount of drums until it would go through. He then sent someone in to pick them up, I asked for a drivers licence, he said he doesn't have one, although he was driving, not a minute later we get a call from the credit cards bank saying this is a fraudulent transaction! That was quick! So I said to the guy to get me some ID. He quickly took off as I think he knew we were onto him. Rang the cops and we let them do the rest.
    I have sh!t everywhere in and out of the garage at the moment as we are madly trying to finish off our house to sell it. We are sleeping in the lounge room at the moment and our house looks like we are moving out now there so much stuff everywhere.
    I can't wait until the day i have finished and its time to bring a skip in. My backyard looks like a car wreckers yard at the moment, and the garage is not fairing so good either. I so need a big shed, instead of a dunny for storage. Lol.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (13th July 2016), jay see (13th July 2016), Rossco (13th July 2016), Touses (13th July 2016)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    In with the in-laws for a year or two.
    About a k away, helps with school and sports.

Looking at buying in kuranjang, Sunbury, diggers rest still within the area and rent it out then move in. Need to cut out a fair slice of the mortgage. Should have done it years ago, but my stubbornness got in the way.
    You must love your inlaws a lot. I couldn't do that.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must love your inlaws a lot. I couldn't do that.
    I did when I first moved to mt gambier..
    Lasted 3 months I think.... lol..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're alright the mother-in-law can waffle on a little bit and the father in law doesn't mind a drink, but we need to do this.
    Going to be hard to leave a home that has everything and one that we built to stay in for many more years, it's bordering going in the angry thread or depression thread.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (14th July 2016), mudski (13th July 2016), rusty_nail (13th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,924 Times in 2,753 Posts
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i know, It was just an assumption brother. but its a force of habit really from working in the transport industry for 20 years where I would experience theft weekly. Actually last Saturday I experienced it again, as I still work on weekends at my old workplace to help them out, I got a call from someone wanting 20, 20ltr drums of oil. They gave me credit card details over the phone to pay for it, it wouldn't work, they guy kept lowering the amount of drums until it would go through. He then sent someone in to pick them up, I asked for a drivers licence, he said he doesn't have one, although he was driving, not a minute later we get a call from the credit cards bank saying this is a fraudulent transaction! That was quick! So I said to the guy to get me some ID. He quickly took off as I think he knew we were onto him. Rang the cops and we let them do the rest.
    I have sh!t everywhere in and out of the garage at the moment as we are madly trying to finish off our house to sell it. We are sleeping in the lounge room at the moment and our house looks like we are moving out now there so much stuff everywhere.
    I can't wait until the day i have finished and its time to bring a skip in. My backyard looks like a car wreckers yard at the moment, and the garage is not fairing so good either. I so need a big shed, instead of a dunny for storage. Lol.
    Hmmm, dodgy buggers, don't worry i probably would have done the same! ! (Accusing someone not the fraud bit)

You need to have a look @ roadrunners shed for a bit of inspiration, pretty impressive setup they've got down there. Yeah hopefully you guys find a good place soon, need a good shed. .

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I so need a big shed, instead of a dunny for storage. Lol.
    Reminds me of my mother-in-law filling her table up with food and complaining that she needs a bigger table.
    She needs to cook less and you have to much sh!T....

12/97 GEE YOU

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Hmmm, dodgy buggers, don't worry i probably would have done the same! ! (Accusing someone not the fraud bit)

You need to have a look @ roadrunners shed for a bit of inspiration, pretty impressive setup they've got down there. Yeah hopefully you guys find a good place soon, need a good shed. .
    Yeah this 5 acres in Wattle Glen is perfect. Oodles of cleared area up near the house too. Perfect for a big shed. Its just really bad timing on our behalf, as we are not quite ready to buy. But having said that, the property has had two offers, under their asking price, both offers were accepted, but the banks said no to both. I know why. The property isnt worth their asking price if you go by the section 32 and I think the banks have said no on that reason. But we would need to build another house on the block too as the one their is barely livable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    Reminds me of my mother-in-law filling her table up with food and complaining that she needs a bigger table.
    She needs to cook less and you have to much sh!T....

Mate I know I have to much sh!T. I am just like my old man. And I swore to myself I wouldn't be like that back in the day. Lol. How ironic.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

jay see (13th July 2016), rusty_nail (13th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just heading home from Melbourne, had a lovely dinner with the big dog last night, made tegan and I feel very welcome.
    We found 2 nice houses that are going to apply for, hopefully will be living in Melbourne by the end of August!! The plan is to not have to drive home after the licola trip and let the removalists do the rest!
    The weather was very forgiving during our stay, and the cold wasn't as bad as we were expecting which is awesome.

Sent from my bar of soap with a piece of string
    Last edited by rusty_nail; 13th July 2016 at 07:31 PM.
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

AB (13th July 2016), BigRAWesty (14th July 2016), jay see (13th July 2016), Rossco (13th July 2016)

Page 892 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 3927928428828908918928938949029429921392 ... LastLast