OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 240 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 1401902302382392402412422502903407401240 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 16522

Thread: What has made you Happy today??

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    No krunt, I won it!
    Probably the only who entered.. Lol
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

taslucas (24th January 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new martin Logan electrostatic speakers arrived a couple of days ago. Pink Floyd will have never sounded so good in this house. I guess I can include Zeplin, Sabbath, and a heap of blues music as well....

Be the person that your dog thinks you are!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Coldcomfort For This Useful Post:

Avo (27th January 2014), Stropp (24th January 2014), threedogs (23rd January 2014), Woof (24th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they look nice mate and i bet the neighbors will like the sound too
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pearcey View Post
    With all things being equal I will be in Melbourne then as I wxxk at the F1 Bugger might have to catch up if possible.
    Yeah cool mate, we'll see how I go. I like beer and chatting.....
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a cracker day at skirmish for my bday and now am covered in 43 red welts that look like there from ring worm.
    Awesome day to say the least and used 1600 rounds ( wasn't cheap) and now my legs are like jelly but damn I could do that again tomorrow lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by megatexture; 25th January 2014 at 07:36 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megatexture For This Useful Post:

93patrol (26th January 2014), GUtsy ute (26th January 2014), mudnut (25th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had two wins today.
    1. Have been cleaning up the property, getting all the metal together to go into a skip for the scrap metal man. One piece of scrap is the old motor from our bus. I believed the fuel pump from it had been removed & used on the replacement motor, but found it still bolted to the old motor today. Removed it for a spare. The old motor ran well with it, so it should be good.

2. We have had an old Leyland terrier truck sitting rotting away in our paddock, unmoved since 2006. Moss has grown over the windscreen, birds have nested inside the cab. The bodywork has more rust holes than body .......& that’s all the good stuff. I’ve tried several times unsucessfully to interest wreckers in coming to tow it away on a low loader, none were interested. A few weeks ago I found someone interested through an historic commercial vehicle online forum. He reckoned he’d try & get it going. I told him he was wasting his time. Today, after several weekends working on it, getting it’s P76 motor running, & fitting a few parts from his own truck, he drove it out of our property this evening. Brakes were still very iffy, relying on the emergency air brake, for a 25km downhill run to near Yarram. This bloke, Rick, is a true bush mechanic & well suited for his entry in the Shitbox Rally later this year.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (25th January 2014), mudnut (25th January 2014), NissanGQ4.2 (26th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Had a huge feed of fresh mussels bought from Portarlington pier. 25 bucks for a 5 kilo box. Haven't had fresh mussels like that, since we use to get our own when we went snorkelling at Beaumaris, decades ago, before it was outlawed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

Avo (27th January 2014), BigRAWesty (25th January 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Had two wins today.
    1. Have been cleaning up the property, getting all the metal together to go into a skip for the scrap metal man. One piece of scrap is the old motor from our bus. I believed the fuel pump from it had been removed & used on the replacement motor, but found it still bolted to the old motor today. Removed it for a spare. The old motor ran well with it, so it should be good.

2. We have had an old Leyland terrier truck sitting rotting away in our paddock, unmoved since 2006. Moss has grown over the windscreen, birds have nested inside the cab. The bodywork has more rust holes than body .......& that’s all the good stuff. I’ve tried several times unsucessfully to interest wreckers in coming to tow it away on a low loader, none were interested. A few weeks ago I found someone interested through an historic commercial vehicle online forum. He reckoned he’d try & get it going. I told him he was wasting his time. Today, after several weekends working on it, getting it’s P76 motor running, & fitting a few parts from his own truck, he drove it out of our property this evening. Brakes were still very iffy, relying on the emergency air brake, for a 25km downhill run to near Yarram. This bloke, Rick, is a true bush mechanic & well suited for his entry in the Shitbox Rally later this year.
    Did ya get any pics of it driving away mate??

Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    Had a huge feed of fresh mussels bought from Portarlington pier. 25 bucks for a 5 kilo box. Haven't had fresh mussels like that, since we use to get our own when we went snorkelling at Beaumaris, decades ago, before it was outlawed.
    Why not guys snorkel Off the break water..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Portland lee break water is pretty well picked clean. The fishermen get pretty irate at anyone snorkelling near their lines as well. I've been accused of scaring away their fish. The opposite is true. I have snorkelled near a bunch of kids that were jumping off the tide marker and there was a school of fish swimming in and around them.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    The Portland lee break water is pretty well picked clean. The fishermen get pretty irate at anyone snorkelling near their lines as well. I've been accused of scaring away their fish. The opposite is true. I have snorkelled near a bunch of kids that were jumping off the tide marker and there was a school of fish swimming in and around them.
    Yea good point.
    Bit of a pain hay..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

mudnut (26th January 2014)

Page 240 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 1401902302382392402412422502903407401240 ... LastLast