OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1353 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 353853125313031343135113521353
Results 13,521 to 13,530 of 13530

Thread: What has made you Happy today??

  1. #13521
    ......... MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Yarra Valley
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanks
    10,378
    Thanked 4,787 Times in 2,255 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What has made you Happy today??

    Superb efforts for sure Happy Folks!
    One Trillion is more than achievable if we stay focused :-)



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

    Avo (19th April 2019)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #13522
    Daily Lurker rusty_nail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Yarra Valley, Vic
    Posts
    4,904
    Thanks
    5,987
    Thanked 3,730 Times in 1,697 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    Superb efforts for sure Happy Folks!
    One Trillion is more than achievable if we stay focused :-)



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You and the family making an appearance up at ulupna would make my weekend mate! I hope you're packing your bags right now lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

    Check out My Rig here: Broken

    Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

    MB (19th April 2019)

  6. #13523
    ......... MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Yarra Valley
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanks
    10,378
    Thanked 4,787 Times in 2,255 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately we no can do mate, both of us have to work on through. Have fun, post up plenty of pics for us all in its thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #13524
    Patrol Guru 10G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    lower west victoria
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 504 Times in 293 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc4by View Post
    6 days full set up. A shake down trip which highlighted some 'wants' if we were to go longer.
    The preparations for the lap are on track.

    Attachment 78402
    Good luck with it all mate, I'm a bit jealous. Hope you have a smooth trip with no probs. Are you taking the Kookaburra with you?

    What shortcomings did you come across?
    .. speak up, my hearing isn't what it used to be. It used to be my vision and I can't see what you're saying ..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

    MB (20th April 2019)

  9. #13525
    Patrol Freak Mc4by's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Mandurah W.A.
    Posts
    1,140
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 464 Times in 241 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    Good luck with it all mate, I'm a bit jealous. Hope you have a smooth trip with no probs. Are you taking the Kookaburra with you?

    What shortcomings did you come across?
    I have read and watched others do what we are now planning to do, your turn will come.
    The Kookaburra and all his mates made themselves right at home. They have no fear, we could almost pat them.
    The shortcomings were ours, the trailer is excellent.
    A place to store clothes was something we will address. A fold out pantry will be on our list as well. Opening and searching boxes stopped being fun very quickly. Our cheap can opener lasted half a can! So we had to get creative.
    Our gas bottles sit on the drawbar and being a forward fold I set up the trailer tent before I realised I hadn't removed them.
    A small backtrack with the tent and we were able to squeeze them out. A decent mallet to knock in the tent pegs will be a huge improvement over the limestone rock!
    First time setting up the full annex and that was an interesting process. A few mulligans and it was up.
    I will halve the setup time at the next outing.
    We are currently looking into plumbing the gas bottles to the rear of the trailer where the stove is.
    Last edited by Mc4by; 19th April 2019 at 10:19 AM.
    As I lay there looking up, taking in the spectular view that was the night sky and the multitude of stars I asked myself, where did my tent go?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mc4by For This Useful Post:

    MB (20th April 2019)

  11. #13526
    Patrol Guru 10G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    lower west victoria
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 504 Times in 293 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc4by View Post
    I have read and watched others do what we are now planning to do, your turn will come.
    The Kookaburra and all his mates made themselves right at home. They have no fear, we could almost pat them.
    The shortcomings were ours, the trailer is excellent.
    A place to store clothes was something we will address. A fold out pantry will be on our list as well. Opening and searching boxes stopped being fun very quickly. Our cheap can opener lasted half a can! So we had to get creative.
    Our gas bottles sit on the drawbar and being a forward fold I set up the trailer tent before I realised I hadn't removed them.
    A small backtrack with the tent and we were able to squeeze them out. A decent mallet to knock in the tent pegs will be a huge improvement over the limestone rock!
    First time setting up the full annex and that was an interesting process. A few mulligans and it was up.
    I will halve the setup time at the next outing.
    We are currently looking into plumbing the gas bottles to the rear of the trailer where the stove is.
    Nothing there sounds too bad, just annoying. You'll have it all setup perfectly by the time you get back home & then will have forgotten it all by the time you leave on another trip.

    How much time do you think the lap will take?
    .. speak up, my hearing isn't what it used to be. It used to be my vision and I can't see what you're saying ..

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

    MB (20th April 2019)

  13. #13527
    Patrol Freak Mc4by's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Mandurah W.A.
    Posts
    1,140
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 464 Times in 241 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    Nothing there sounds too bad, just annoying. You'll have it all setup perfectly by the time you get back home & then will have forgotten it all by the time you leave on another trip.

    How much time do you think the lap will take?
    Nah nothing bad at all but good to learn now. We will both be retired and the house will be taken over by one of our kids who is going back to uni so we have no time limit. We will just stay out there moving around until we have had enough. We are registered for camp hosting so we will see how that pans out.
    As I lay there looking up, taking in the spectular view that was the night sky and the multitude of stars I asked myself, where did my tent go?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mc4by For This Useful Post:

    MB (20th April 2019)

  15. #13528
    ......... MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Yarra Valley
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanks
    10,378
    Thanked 4,787 Times in 2,255 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta love paddock hunting, kids having a blast!

    Beware of the repackaged Dad got there first ones!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

    Clunk (21st April 2019), Mc4by (21st April 2019), mudnut (21st April 2019), PeeBee (21st April 2019), Plasnart (22nd April 2019)

  17. #13529
    ......... MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Yarra Valley
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanks
    10,378
    Thanked 4,787 Times in 2,255 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A relatively cheap Sunday Artvo day out with the Mrs and Littlens at Melbourne Docklands.
    Well worth it if looking for some last minute school holiday fun today folks.







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #13530
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    motec m150 on my y61

Page 1353 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 353853125313031343135113521353

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •