OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1376 of 1650 FirstFirst ... 37687612761326136613741375137613771378138614261476 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,760 of 16491

Thread: What has made you Happy today??

Thanks
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 6,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bloody game changing experience today - Coles Click & Collect grocery shopping!
    Pull up at the supermarket in a specially marked car park, right out the front. Dial the number on the door and they bring your shopping out to you! All done, door to door under half an hour. Unreal! Winning!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

AB (24th August 2019)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Bloody game changing experience today - Coles Click & Collect grocery shopping!
    Pull up at the supermarket in a specially marked car park, right out the front. Dial the number on the door and they bring your shopping out to you! All done, door to door under half an hour. Unreal! Winning!!

Nekminnut

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Avo (24th August 2019), Rossco (25th August 2019), rusty_nail (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can I borrow your quad bike?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

AB (24th August 2019), rusty_nail (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tegan and I went looking for a new car for her today as I feel it's time to upgrade her car. Conditions were it had to be diesel, she would have preferred a wagon but there are bigger all of them these days. Talked her into looking at mid to larger SUVs as the boot space is a big factor for us. First stop was Hyundai, took the Santa Fe for a test drive, it was nice but the boot wasn't too much larger than her i40 and it had features we didn't need like the extra two seats. Went past Holden... Kept driving lol. Went in to Nissan, the only diesel they sell is the X-Trail - too small, and Navara, went to Toyota, only diesel they sell is the Prado - too big, or bigger. Went to Subaru and I reckon we struck gold. Took the new outback for a test drive, 2L turbo Diesel, ask the bells and whistles, came well below the santa Fe, the size was great, the warranty is the same as Hyundai, Tegan felt instantly comfortable driving it. Time to sort out finance and looks like we'll be picking one up pretty soon. Couldn't find much/many bad reviews about them online, has anyone had any experience with them or heard anything about them?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

AB (24th August 2019), MudRunnerTD (24th August 2019), Winnie (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We did a heap of research earlier in the year on new cars and in the end decided we were going to buy an Outback. We were going to get the petrol though.
    Never went through with it though and have changed our mind and will keep what we have, but the Outback is an awesome car!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (25th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Earlier ones had problems with the auto not engaging due to a faulty 'o'ring or seal. Don't know if they have rectified that or not. Otherwise they seem to be a good thing.

I did some research too, and looked at some for my youngest, but ended up with a Camry.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Toyota fortuna is a deisel,hilux guts prado dressage,
    Not 5hat I been looking

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    Toyota fortuna is a deisel,hilux guts prado dressage,
    Not 5hat I been looking

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Your correct, but the size of it is to big for what she wants. Mum had a fortuna and tbh, they are pretty bland for what they cost.

I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    Tegan and I went looking for a new car for her today as I feel it's time to upgrade her car. Conditions were it had to be diesel, she would have preferred a wagon but there are bigger all of them these days. Talked her into looking at mid to larger SUVs as the boot space is a big factor for us. First stop was Hyundai, took the Santa Fe for a test drive, it was nice but the boot wasn't too much larger than her i40 and it had features we didn't need like the extra two seats. Went past Holden... Kept driving lol. Went in to Nissan, the only diesel they sell is the X-Trail - too small, and Navara, went to Toyota, only diesel they sell is the Prado - too big, or bigger. Went to Subaru and I reckon we struck gold. Took the new outback for a test drive, 2L turbo Diesel, ask the bells and whistles, came well below the santa Fe, the size was great, the warranty is the same as Hyundai, Tegan felt instantly comfortable driving it. Time to sort out finance and looks like we'll be picking one up pretty soon. Couldn't find much/many bad reviews about them online, has anyone had any experience with them or heard anything about them?

My sister and brother-in-law have had an Outback for a couple of years and overall they've been really pleased with it.
    The one thing that has made them want to sell it is the lane departure warning and collision warning/auto braking system.
    You can switch it off, but you have to do it every time you start the car. I don't think it's an optional feature either.
    When we bought our Subaru (Forester) we were able to take it for a 24 hour test drive, so got to test it out in different circumstances where we used our car.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cremulator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post

Nice cars Outbacks, but why does it have to be diesel? All the usual issues with DPFs and intakes clogging up

Page 1376 of 1650 FirstFirst ... 37687612761326136613741375137613771378138614261476 ... LastLast