OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1546 of 1557 FirstFirst ... 5461046144614961536154415451546154715481556 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,460 of 15565

Thread: What has made you Happy today??

  1. #15451
    Patrol God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,295
    Thanks
    5,149
    Thanked 5,408 Times in 2,887 Posts
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    Big yard cleanup today. Started splitting my green wood for next year too. Good to finally have a decent day to tack into it!!!

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Been a bloody rippa day mate except for the gusts! A tiny sign out of this miserable wintery weather we've had. Bring on summer!!!!
    2005 TD42TI

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

    MB (1st August 2021)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #15452
    Daily Lurker rusty_nail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Yarra Valley, Vic
    Posts
    5,737
    Thanks
    8,282
    Thanked 6,003 Times in 2,564 Posts
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Been a bloody rippa day mate except for the gusts! A tiny sign out of this miserable wintery weather we've had. Bring on summer!!!!
    Don't want to get my hopes up lol. To be honest if every day was like today I would say perfect! Not to cold and wet but not to hot. Perfect medium

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

    Check out My Rig here: Broken

    Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (31st July 2021), MB (1st August 2021)

  6. #15453
    Daily Lurker rusty_nail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Yarra Valley, Vic
    Posts
    5,737
    Thanks
    8,282
    Thanked 6,003 Times in 2,564 Posts
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Managed to knock another door up today and with the wife's help made a start on my daughter's new bed. Got the bedhead sanded.

    Just have to make one more door than onto the new bed.











    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rusty_nail; 1st August 2021 at 08:43 PM.
    I got red dust in my veins.

    Check out My Rig here: Broken

    Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

    Bidja (1st August 2021), Cremulator (2nd August 2021), jay see (1st August 2021), MB (1st August 2021), mudnut (2nd August 2021), MudRunnerTD (7th August 2021)

  8. #15454
    Patrol Guru Bidja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Southern Table Lands, NSW
    Posts
    982
    Thanks
    1,008
    Thanked 897 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @rusty-nail doing framed ledge & brace doors for our house. Had a load of timber delivered just before syd lock down_pleased with that.

    See the light thru the panel boards, did you bother rebating frame for panel boards or just fix to back?

    What track did you buy (ebay)?

    Making mine out of red iron bark (external) and some black cypress (internal).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

  9. #15455
    Daily Lurker rusty_nail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Yarra Valley, Vic
    Posts
    5,737
    Thanks
    8,282
    Thanked 6,003 Times in 2,564 Posts
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidja View Post
    @rusty-nail doing framed ledge & brace doors for our house. Had a load of timber delivered just before syd lock down_pleased with that.

    See the light thru the panel boards, did you bother rebating frame for panel boards or just fix to back?

    What track did you buy (ebay)?

    Making mine out of red iron bark (external) and some black cypress (internal).
    No mate, I didn't want the extra work. They are just glued and screwed together. At the end of the day the light through it is from an automatic sensor light that goes off after 2 mins. If it really ends up bothering me I'll glue a sheet of 3mm onto the back of it.

    Track is from Bunnings, comes as a kit, the only extra thing I needed was a track joiner to join two kits together.

    Mmm those timbers will come up amazing mate! Looking forward to seeing the end result

    Edit: for what it's worth, each door is costing me about $30 to make, If they warp or buckle I'll just make another, I have enough timber to make about 10 doors. I Know I should do it properly but time is a factor here and if I spend lo get doing it now, it will just drag out other jobs on my list to do

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rusty_nail; 2nd August 2021 at 09:24 AM.
    I got red dust in my veins.

    Check out My Rig here: Broken

    Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  10. #15456
    Patrol Guru Bidja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Southern Table Lands, NSW
    Posts
    982
    Thanks
    1,008
    Thanked 897 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    No mate, I didn't want the extra work. They are just glued and screwed together. At the end of the day the light through it is from an automatic sensor light that goes off after 2 mins. If it really ends up bothering me I'll glue a sheet of 3mm onto the back of it.

    Track is from Bunnings, comes as a kit, the only extra thing I needed was a track joiner to join two kits together.

    Mmm those timbers will come up amazing mate! Looking forward to seeing the end result

    Edit: for what it's worth, each door is costing me about $30 to make, If they warp or buckle I'll just make another, I have enough timber to make about 10 doors. I Know I should do it properly but time is a factor here and if I spend lo get doing it now, it will just drag out other jobs on my list to do

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    The doors look great mate as is, saw your first and was impressed
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

  11. #15457
    Patrol God Avo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    pemberton
    Posts
    6,320
    Thanks
    8,258
    Thanked 7,111 Times in 3,145 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My kid Miss Ebbs,works for DPAW,as a seasonal fire-fighter over here in the west....and on her holidays goes n volunteer.....I remember taking her up there as a kid when she was 5 to watch...this shit makes me happy....a happy pappy.....

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    I just bought my lovely wife Jess a new model Patrol, as she deserves it more than me

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

    BrazilianY60 (16th August 2021), jay see (7th August 2021), jff45 (8th August 2021), MB (7th August 2021), MudRunnerTD (7th August 2021), Plasnart (7th August 2021), Rossco (7th August 2021), rusty_nail (7th August 2021), Touses (8th August 2021)

  13. #15458
    Breadmaker Shaker Plasnart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    5,496
    Thanked 5,741 Times in 2,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    My kid Miss Ebbs,works for DPAW,as a seasonal fire-fighter over here in the west....and on her holidays goes n volunteer.....I remember taking her up there as a kid when she was 5 to watch...this shit makes me happy....a happy pappy.....

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    I went and stood and watched in awe 25 years ago but didn't get given a sardine by the ranger or volunteer ranger the bastard! Your girl would obviously be much nicer Avo haha What a champ she is mate.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

    Avo (7th August 2021), MB (7th August 2021), Rossco (8th August 2021)

  15. #15459
    ......... MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Yarra Valley
    Posts
    7,160
    Thanks
    18,327
    Thanked 9,214 Times in 4,085 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What has made you Happy today??

    Northern Territory warning signs…..our poor old GQ towing struggles beyond 95kmph even on their open 130kmph safer headwind straights



    Just missed recently a sidewalk pair of Randy Brahman Cattle though, really glad I’m not touring with a super sexy Y62 slimline nudgey useless as tits on a bullbar

    EDIT: Protect your front end at all vanity costs meant

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MB; 7th August 2021 at 11:48 PM.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

    Cremulator (7th August 2021), jff45 (8th August 2021), mudnut (8th August 2021), Plasnart (7th August 2021), Rossco (8th August 2021), rusty_nail (8th August 2021)

  17. #15460
    Patrol God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,295
    Thanks
    5,149
    Thanked 5,408 Times in 2,887 Posts
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Day off to start the weekend ...Fridge filled.
    Some steaks on fire for lunch . Sun is out ...
    Tough gig this one ...


    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    2005 TD42TI

  18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

    10G (13th August 2021), Avo (13th August 2021), Cremulator (13th August 2021), jay see (13th August 2021), MB (14th August 2021), mudnut (13th August 2021), mudski (13th August 2021), pearcey (13th August 2021), PeeBee (13th August 2021), Rossco (13th August 2021)

Page 1546 of 1557 FirstFirst ... 5461046144614961536154415451546154715481556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •