Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 13,451 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @AB Check out the photobucket pics above mate? Now have a water mark but are showing up? Is this across the forum?
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 565 Posts
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    @AB Check out the photobucket pics above mate? Now have a water mark but are showing up? Is this across the forum?
    Hi Darren, commented on photo bucket watermark earlier today incorrectly, note that only post 17 pic does not have the water marks.

Looking at replacing GU inner axle seal and came across this thread. Tony has done a good job and yes the effort that he went to is terrific.

Some yrs back I replaced wheel bearings, hub dust seal, removed & greased CV and now the inner axle seal is weeping. My knuckle assy is in good nick, so will just repack bearing, CV, install new hub dust seal and inner axle seal.

To remove inner axle seal do I use a finger type inertia puller or what did you do (have not yet pulled down)?

Recall that you did a rebuild thread for front axle/knuckle flange assy, could you attach link. Thanks mate
    Last edited by Bidja; 30th November 2018 at 04:11 PM. Reason: watermark on pics
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

Thanks
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidja View Post
    Hi Darren, commented on photo bucket watermark earlier today incorrectly, note that only post 17 pic does not have the water marks.

Looking at replacing GU inner axle seal and came across this thread. Tony has done a good job and yes the effort that he went to is terrific.

Some yrs back I replaced wheel bearings, hub dust seal, removed & greased CV and now the inner axle seal is weeping. My knuckle assy is in good nick, so will just repack bearing, CV, install new hub dust seal and inner axle seal.

To remove inner axle seal do I use a finger type inertia puller or what did you do (have not yet pulled down)?

Recall that you did a rebuild thread for front axle/knuckle flange assy, could you attach link. Thanks mate
    Hi mate, it bbn is a Sticky in the DIY section i think.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Bidja (30th November 2018)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456