OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would You Purchase The 2014 NP.com.au Calendar?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Bloody Awesome Idea

19 95.00%
  • No - Sorry Im A Softy

1 5.00%

Thread: 2014 NP.com Calendar

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 4,670 Times in 3,128 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2014 NP.com Calendar

Well with some discussion of a calendar abouts, and AB's approval the wife and i have decided to take it on for the 2014 year.

The way id like to do it is to scope peoples thoughts, with a simple yes ill buy or sorry no poll..
    once its deemed worth perusing well take it to the next step..
    I intend on running a comp. Everyone will have the opportunity to submit 3 (small) photos into the comp thread with numbers from one to whatever, which after a designated time will be closed, and members will pm me their top 3 pic choices.

The top 12 will receive a page each, and asked to do a brief write up of the location and car with mods for the page. The photo with the most votes will get a background cover shot, pic of their month for display and their copy free..
    We will also run a further 6 smaller pics on each month so more vehicles are included..

Now i will be charging a little above cost price, but all profits will be put into the forum. Price will be around $45 each. i am hoping its less than, but it all depends on volume.. but a rough brake down of that $45 is
    $25 for the calendar
    $2 postage each to aus
    $10 postage to you
    $10 donation to the forum to keep the awesome place kicking..

To be included are the following dates (to be built on as progression is made)
    -Holidays, school and public per state
    -Big trips planned before printing, meet in the middle for example
    -well known tracks opening and closing dates
    -birthdays if people wish..

We can't add to much to the calendar itself due to box size restrictions but we'll add as much as possible..

The biggest note i need to make is this is a ONE ORDER ONLY RUN.. ill require payment upon ordering and will be only ordering enough for interested parties.. Maybe a few spare, but not heaps as its coming out of my pocket..

So lets have some fun with this. I'll move to stage 2 when we have a strong interest..
    Cheers
    Last edited by BigRAWesty; 28th May 2013 at 06:23 PM.
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

2TROLLFAM (31st August 2013), AB (18th May 2013), Avo (28th May 2013), GUtsy ute (28th May 2013)