Thread: what seats will fit in a 01 gu wagon

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Geez mate, your legs must start from your armpits or something lol......... my brother is 6'7" and has no issues with his giraffe legs
    I too am 6'4" and need more leg room.
    Your brother at that height surely knees would touching the glove box. Even in the driver seat, his knees would be up high near the dash. I think it's not necessarily the room but where your legs end up leaning against is awkward
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those seats look comfy!!!
    2012 Patrol. ARB Bull Bar, Rear Bar, Side Rails & Steps, Aluminium Roof Rack, On Board Air Compressor, OME 2" Lift, Diff Breathers, Safari Snorkel and UHF CB Mounted Behind Dash.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Geez mate, your legs must start from your armpits or something lol......... my brother is 6'7" and has no issues with his giraffe legs
    Your brother must be weirdly shaped then - I too am 6'4" and my knees are too close to the dash bottom edge for comfort. I have had to move the electric brake controller and the turbo timer from their positions (as installed by the previous owner) under the dash as I kept knocking them with my knees.

New seats would be good actually - the OE Nissan seats are not the best for long hours but my wife wants to keep the same leather upholstery so that makes it cost prohibitive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12