Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tigerz11 banned from Melbourne 4x4 show

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's actually EMG. EMG own 4wd action and its asscociates (tigerz, roo systems etc)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nissannewby For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (6th May 2013), GUtsy ute (8th May 2013), taslucas (6th May 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK it is TRUE!!

As NP99 states Roothy has a Video out advising of the Ban. I have not watched it and dont use their Forum at all but apparently is is all over it over their.

They state somewhere that it is Un Australian for them to be treated this way! What is Un-Australian is to cut the grass of every Australian Manufacturer and strip the industry to the bone in favour of Cheap Chinese product.

Cant wait for the Melbourne 4x4 Show now!! Might even Go!!

Here is a Link to Roothys video if anyone is interested.

Roothy is Sad!!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (7th May 2013), Steve4wdin (8th May 2013), taslucas (6th May 2013), Woof (7th May 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    The problem with what they are doing is not the cheap pricing. Its the fact that they have taken the products of all the big names, of all the previous long term industry supporter and legitimate advertisers of their magazines and taken them to China and DIRECTLY COPIED the product and imported it with their own sticker.

ARB were basically told to get over it! we copied your bar, anyone can make a bar. and here is ours! its the same as yours! (except its made of thinner steel using cheaper Chinese labour)

I agree that the price of many items is over the top but often you pay for the Development of the item too and for keeping those jobs in Australia. I am not a Charity and i am guilty of buying from Overseas. But what Tigerz and 4x4action have done to the industry is a disgrace!

Rape and Pillage! Call Michelle Sacs or Powerful, or ARB, or Kaymar, or TJM, orBlack Widow.

The list is LONG!
    These bigger companies are a little guilty of it too only a little though. They do purchase and resell from certain suppliers. For example I am look for an awning. I went to TJM, ARB and ironman. All the awnings were absolutely identical and I mean identical down to the smallest detail. The only difference the price and surprisingly TJM was the dearest.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nissannewby For This Useful Post:

NP99 (6th May 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow!!! There is 37seconds i wont get back!!

Now i am ANGRY!!!

FKN Roothy calling them getting banned Un-Australian!!!! Nothing about TigerzII is Australian Nothing! Goodbye Leeches
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 6th May 2013 at 06:19 PM.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (7th May 2013), Woof (7th May 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you guys have bought all this up.. its the same with coles wollies etc.. jump on there site and see what they own...
    We had another local dairy farmer shut the gates this week down here... All because of this raise economy and $1/L milk.. its only like 20c more a liter to buy the real stuff..
    From the same place i hear you say.. yep you right.. but I buy milk that is milk.. not 40% water..
    And I buy my meat from a butcher.. when I buy a kilo of beef, I'm getting a kilo of beef.. not 700grms pumped up with water to 1 kilo... So in the end we buy less meat and end up with the same on the plate...

It f-ing grinds my gears.. and you guys will hopefully see a big change with westy's accessories in the coming months.. I'm making a stand.. and I hope you guys do to..

Kallen Westbrook
    Owner of
    Westy's Accessories
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

feraltrol (15th May 2013), Woof (7th May 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 516 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree that competition is needed , but it has to like for like in quality , why hasn't someone done a crash or vibration test on bars for all suppliers , same with winches , put them on a test rig load them up and run them over and over to see who dies first , an honest comparison including back up service . and if it was done by a major market player all the better ,this would clear the air , a well informed customer is a repeat customer , I choose the name brand on major items bars etc purely on their back up service and RND and that they comply to ADR in the event of a major accident . just my 2 bobs worth

Steve

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really dont know what to say about all of this, its inbarrasing! !!!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep. Supercheap is the same. It owns BCF, rays outdoors, wanderer etc too.

Apart from roothy's company man rant its EMG to blame at the top, then these other schemers who have sold out to them(tigerz , roo systems etc)

Darren I'm with you 100% mate. It is wrong what they have done and this is why I haven't bought the mag in over 12 months.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just watched the vid thanks for the link Darren.

I am really starting to dislike roothy's condescending and smug attitude. While searching, i found my way to his face book page and was astounded by the amount of cr@p he spews out!!!
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure how vendors and shows work with hiring space at the shows, but I guess if I was running a show, I'd pick and choose what vendors I wanted at my show. That's not banning anyone that's me picking vendors that will turn turnstiles!

Rays Outdoors, BCF, Supercheap and Annaconda are all owned by the one company.......mostly Chinese crap at over inflated prices!!!
    1999 GU 4500 dual fuel

Il dado è tratto

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast