Thread: Manuals

Threaded View

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted in an earlier thread which had seemed to demonstrate the comradery and approach that would have probably initiated the forum back in the day and there has been many other threads the same…I am relatively new to forums , in fact this is the only one I am in , and being extremely new to here compared to a lot of blokes and ladies involved , I don’t think I am even qualified to get involved with the politics of this thread.
    Macca has started this thread because he has concerns and frustrations along with other members also and probably rightly so..I was not aware of this manual thing until a thread about 3 weeks ago mentioning it so it just goes to show how much I read , I just jump in ! lol..I was thinking that with an issue such as this that maybe it is a better idea for Administrators , moderators , and long term associates who may have influence with the runnings etc to initiate the discussions by way of PM’s or other forms of contact to discuss any solutions rather than expose it to the world .
    I joined this forum to be part of something that I am also interested in and at the same time to hopefully involve my cheese and kisses who is english limited being from a different country from her comfort zone of expat friends to meet other fair dinkum aussies in events if the occasion arises and is convenient ,so everyone joins for a myriad of reasons and there is obviously going to be exploitation from some people for the wrong reasons if it is on offer…I don’t have the answers , shit..I wouldn’t have a clue how to run something like this on a day to day basis but as a newbie I couldn’t help but think , what are thoughts of oneself unless 400 odd posts etc are completed ..I am like a blue heeler , I hang in there but I wondered if any other potential newbies would divert somewhere else for fear of being seen in the same light as a “manual exploiter “ until a certain amount of posts completed due to the exposure of the distaste it creates .
    I hope I haven’t overstepped my mark by putting thoughts to words and by all means ..tell me to piss off , but as I said before I am like a blue heeler , I hang on and copted on the chin…lolololol
    Cheers all

PM..I have all my own manuals , workshop manuals and CD’s and a world of knowledge here….lolololol but thanks for the offer that I obviously missed when joining

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to menace 2 For This Useful Post:

Great Southern Camping (13th June 2013), NissanGQ4.2 (13th June 2013), seehuusen (14th February 2018), Woof (14th June 2013)