Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manuals

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manuals

To save heart ache can we please make manuals only available to forum sponsors or those with over say 100 posts to stop wankers getting 25 posts up then pissing off. It is costing the forum money band width etc. you can get the manuals on cd from ebay fpr 8 bucks stope being cheap c u next Tuesdays!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
    Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
    'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
    Such is the rule of honour.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macca86 For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (9th April 2013), Brendan56 (11th April 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support that motion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NP99 For This Useful Post:

macca86 (9th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,611 Times in 3,108 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think in the latest change AB is changing outing the manuals on a separate server with access going to the members who have a basic membership.
    I think. If not then yea I agree, its getting annoying. But any change will cost Ab.

Kallen Westbrook
    Owner of
    Westy's Accessories
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

macca86 (9th April 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    may save the thousand wankers here just for manuals. how many people do we see spamming the intro section for manual mods cant be online all the time. I hate waking up clicking whats new then seeing wanker 123 commented on newby 123 saying welcome mate.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea agreed 25 isn't a deterrent enough to keep the riffraff out lol, I haven't even down loaded them yet lmao

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now now children play nicely.................. now who can tell me they didn't come across this forum doing some search or other for info on Google. Who didn't initially join up, rack up a few posts saying a few gdays to people in the intros before getting a feel for the place and posting up elsewhere.
    And before anyone gets there heckles up, personally im not bothered if the manuals are here or not, I bought my manual off ebay , still yet to download a manual, even though I first came here searching for a gq user manual.
    The ones that go and say Gday in the intros are only doing what is asked of them and at least they're doing it unlike some others that just post rubbish up all over the place from the onset.
    With any luck the ones who post up the 25 intros will hang around a lot longer and join in a bit more, I for one was a slow starter and although I'm no more useful on here than a used bog roll, I still joined In the comradeship and have met a few top guys from being on here.

I personally I think threads like this go against the whole principle of what I believe the forum stands for.

And yes I also find it a pain wading past all the intros threads to look at or read other threads......... but guess what???!!!! I just flick passed them, because quite frankly there are for more pressing things to worry about.

Think about it............

That's just my 2 cents worth......... I'll shut up now

What you tapin at!!!!!????

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

AB (10th April 2013), anasaz09 (12th June 2013), BigRAWesty (10th April 2013), cgm (10th April 2013), Jaycee (10th April 2013), macca86 (9th April 2013), Maxhead (10th April 2013), taslucas (10th June 2013), Woof (10th April 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    worth talking about I'm fine for people getting manuals but how may members do we have under 50 posts that got manuals and pissed off. I came here for manuals and to research before I bought rather than spam every page to get 25 posts in an hr I joined in with convos and asked questions rather than say hey mate 25 times.
    its open for discussion just think with the strain andy has been under maybe time to change this to lighten the load

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mm... suppose it was raised to 100 post, its annoying flicking past 25 post of nothing imagine 100 post lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to megatexture For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (11th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 2,089 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Now now children play nicely.................. now who can tell me they didn't come across this forum doing some search or other for info on Google. Who didn't initially join up, rack up a few posts saying a few gdays to people in the intros before getting a feel for the place and posting up elsewhere.
    And before anyone gets there heckles up, personally im not bothered if the manuals are here or not, I bought my manual off ebay , still yet to download a manual, even though I first came here searching for a gq user manual.
    The ones that go and say Gday in the intros are only doing what is asked of them and at least they're doing it unlike some others that just post rubbish up all over the place from the onset.
    With any luck the ones who post up the 25 intros will hang around a lot longer and join in a bit more, I for one was a slow starter and although I'm no more useful on here than a used bog roll, I still joined In the comradeship and have met a few top guys from being on here.

I personally I think threads like this go against the whole principle of what I believe the forum stands for.

And yes I also find it a pain wading past all the intros threads to look at or read other threads......... but guess what???!!!! I just flick passed them, because quite frankly there are for more pressing things to worry about.

Think about it............

That's just my 2 cents worth......... I'll shut up now

Well said Clunky and I totally agree with you mate, as long as they play by the rules that are set here, then as is good.
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woof For This Useful Post:

AB (10th April 2013), Clunk (10th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh how I would love to wade through over a 100 threads of intros just to find something I'm interested in.
    Its not only the manuals that suck up the resources but that's another matter.
    Would upping the post count to get the manuals help??.... I doubt it very much.
    Would making them available to sponsors only help??.... no doubt what so ever and it would probably help with keeping the number of spammers down.

At the end of the day, its up to AB how he wants to run with the manuals.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (10th April 2013), cgm (10th April 2013)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast