Hi all

Thought if chuck up some photos of my patrol. Bought it about 4 months ago with close to 400000 on the clock. Ran rough and needed abit of love but abit of work and it runs and drives beautifully.
My last car was a ba xr8 ute, but my wife is pregnant with our 2nd and I just need more room so the ute is gone. Must admit, I much prefer the patrol.
I can drive it all day and on driving to work through city traffic will average 15l per 100. Better on highway.
Have chucked new engine mounts, gearbox mounts, new radiator, hoses, fan belts, all lights replaced with led bar the headlights, front radius arm bushes, rebuilt rear brakes, new braided brake lines, stripped and painted most of the chassis and rear diff, front diff still needs doing, new beefier lower control arms, return to center damper, tough dog panhards front and rear, new fuel pump, new raised springs and shocks and lots more that I can't remember.

Work still to be done:
Still need to paint the last rear quarter of the chassis, will pull the fuel tank out, strip it, paint and also treat it internally, put new hoses in.
Will replace all the carpets with new, new tie rod and drag link, put new rotors and brake pads in once I sort out the rear leaking diff. Have new injectors on there way ready to go in. Exhaust has seen better days so will be replacing. And the odd corroded nut and bolt will be replaced with a high tensile counterpart to avoid anymore stripped bolts...