Thread: NP.com.au Pimp Healy's Ride

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    So if your wondering why we are doing the gearbox and clutch on a hoist??

Check this out! A Nissan Patrol gear box is HUGE!!

This is a Nissan Patrol box beside a Nissan Pulsar box!!

Attachment 27606Attachment 27607
    Bunch of women you lot are, I never needed to use a hoist for my gearbox rebuild

So if all this work is getting done now, what work are you doing at AB's place or you lot just going around there to drink his beer???????????
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

AB (9th April 2013), healy (31st March 2013), PMC (10th April 2013), Stropp (30th March 2013), Woof (30th March 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NP.com.au Pimp Healy's Ride

Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Bunch of women you lot are, I never needed to use a hoist for my gearbox rebuild

So if all this work is getting done now, what work are you doing at AB's place or you lot just going around there to drink his beer???????????
    The list is long. So Toddie if you were offered a hoist would you do the next one on the ground? Or use a workshop generously offered?

At 7pm on Easter Saturday we are doing OK.

There is a heap to do next weekend and we choose to do this this weekend for safety. This will allow for the car to be worked on in other area next week.

Plenty is socializing too next week.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

AB (9th April 2013), Alitis007 (31st March 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see your supervising there BA

is this a good angle for your piccy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 93patrol; 30th March 2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: adding photo of BA

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    The list is long. So Toddie if you were offered a hoist would you do the next one on the ground? Or use a workshop generously offered?

At 7pm on Easter Saturday we are doing OK.

There is a heap to do next weekend and we choose to do this this weekend for safety. This will allow for the car to be worked on in other area next week.

Plenty is socializing too next week.
    Would not need to think about it Daz, workshop on a hoist........would of been a much easier job...............I would even wear my skirt and high heels is I had the offer 2 a workshop

I have plugged Bretts workshop on my FB and NP's face book page and can you send me Georges details too when u get a chance so I can plug his workshop as well or get George 2 send them 2 me please
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

93patrol (30th March 2013), Alitis007 (31st March 2013), MC97GQ (1st April 2013), MudRunnerTD (30th March 2013), Winnie (30th March 2013), Woof (30th March 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this mean early finish next Saturday and afternoon wheeling.

Well done lads and all who donated parts, workshops and their time.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pulled the pin at 9pm when the gearbox support needed a Helicoil.

George will go back Easter Sunday for. Couple of hours to finish it, fill the fluids and bleed the new clutch.

9.45 pm and pulled into Maccas on the ring rd for some dinner. 45mins from home.

Been a big couple of days.

Getting there
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 30th March 2013 at 10:36 PM.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

93patrol (31st March 2013), Alitis007 (31st March 2013), DX grunt (31st March 2013), healy (30th March 2013), krbrooking (31st March 2013), PMC (10th April 2013), Stropp (31st March 2013)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a chance mate....... plenty still to do!!!

I am buggered.. not from today so much but I went shooting last night and got to sleep after 3am then the little one woke bright and early.. oh the pain.

I did enjoy myself though swapping stories and occasionally lending a hand to George who is a Nazi control freak!!!

No really George is brilliant and has been so generous with his time with this build,no rush jobs here and everything and been done professionally and with patients.

Daz and I chewed the fat from our motorcycling days and bored the crap out of the young fella's ... good to bore the young ones!!!!

Found heaps of small problems that might have been in issue if we were not in a full workshop and lucky we were there.

Thanks guys and good luck tomorrow.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

93patrol (31st March 2013), Alitis007 (31st March 2013), healy (30th March 2013), Stropp (31st March 2013), Woof (31st March 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    George your a champ mate big thanks to mate and johno, daz and everyone that has made this possible just got home been a long day just can't explain how good all of this is and how much I appreciate the time money and attitude from everyone it's fantastic and your all just great people thanks a lot guys and girls
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to healy For This Useful Post:

93patrol (31st March 2013), Alitis007 (31st March 2013), billy bleed (30th March 2013), Stropp (31st March 2013), Woof (31st March 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,041 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not home yet lol thanks guys i'll continue when i put my feet up

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alitis007 For This Useful Post:

93patrol (31st March 2013), DX grunt (31st March 2013), Stropp (31st March 2013)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast