The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,317 Times in 6,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    Oh my god you are all a bunch of bone heads!!!!!

You know full well Bloodyaussie is the best name and you are pissed you did not think of it yourself??

BA......... I pity the fool!!!
    Yeah whatever Cuddles...

Hey Lucas. Can you post up a bigger pic of the troll in your avatar? It looks hawn!!!
    Last edited by mudski; 27th March 2013 at 07:56 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Well done NP members!

Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Yeah whatever Cuddles...

Hey Lucas. Can you post up a bigger pic of the troll in your avatar? It looks hawn!!!
    Yeah I did that the other day in the drunk and rambling thread. Believe it or not its only sitting on 33s. Just the angle.

Hijack over;-)

FanTapstic!
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lorrieandjas View Post
    Hi Guys,

Well as you all know I laid down a challenge to help out with Healy's rebuild in matching you guys dollar for dollar on your donations. I am really chuffed that you guys reached and exceeded the $2k I was willing to match and as such I have just deposited the $2k into Bloodyaussie's account this morning to help out with the repairs and parts needed. I just wanted to say that I am proud to be part of this amazing community and really hope to meet up with more of you over time!

It's the little things like this that restore your faith in humanity - and Healy - looking at the people you will have down there to do the restoration I have no doubt your Patrol will be back on the road and mechanically A1 after the weekend!

Well done and pat yourselves on the back to all those who have contributed in either donations, parts, or their time and labour on the 6th! And to AB for putting everyone up and of course BA in pulling this all together!

Jas
    Well done Jas!

Who ever is handling the funds for Healy, it would be fantastic to get an itemized account for all the members to see what there fundraising efforts contributed to ie, clutch, gearbox or rear diff etc. It has been an outstanding effort by all those people that contributed to this great cause! Especially Jas and his lovely partner Lorrin for there massive financial contribution!

All the best to all those members whom are travelling to AB's place next weekend to help with the working party!

PS, Unfortunately i will not be able to attend as i will be in hospital next Friday.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already stated that I will provide a full list of amounts and receipts...............once all is finalised!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,716 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jas it is blokes like you that should be given the kudos, we all helped in a small way but your generosity is outstanding!

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    I have already stated that I will provide a full list of amounts and receipts...............once all is finalised!!!
    Sorry Bloodyaussie for not reading all the threads properly! I did not realize that you had already out-lined your intentions to inform everyone!

PS, top effort has to be made to you personally for you organising and distributing of the finances raised to the various parts needed! Good onya mate!

Regards,

RLI
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345