Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any feedback on General Tire Grabber AT2

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mate I had them for a couple of years. They started ripping off the lugs/tread after awhile. Especially on the outer edge. See more offroad caravans with them these days.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a update for this tyre type : I have personally put on 40 k on the tyre and they were on the vehicle when I got it and the tread depth is still 6/7mm right across the tread pattern . The tires are rotated ever 6k front to rear same side always ie lhf to lhr they are on a 1999 gu tray with steel tray steel bar and winch and is rarely carrying much weight .Running tyre pressure 50 psi and for the price I rate them a excellent tyre with good wet grip , good line on dirt , average to poor in clay and good in sand at 15-18 psi. The tread pattern is very similar to a BFG a/t .
    U have 4 choices in life :U can like it; lump it; love it or shove it, take your pick and stick to it !

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dads tractor View Post
    Just a update for this tyre type : I have personally put on 40 k on the tyre and they were on the vehicle when I got it and the tread depth is still 6/7mm right across the tread pattern . The tires are rotated ever 6k front to rear same side always ie lhf to lhr they are on a 1999 gu tray with steel tray steel bar and winch and is rarely carrying much weight .Running tyre pressure 50 psi and for the price I rate them a excellent tyre with good wet grip , good line on dirt , average to poor in clay and good in sand at 15-18 psi. The tread pattern is very similar to a BFG a/t .
    Good to get some good feed back. Was looking at these in a 33x12.5. I wanted dualer at's, but bridgestone don't do 33's in em.

were cheapest by far to.,
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soooooo a robe to sthend trip to try them out lol I don't run the high (50psi) in the wet drop to 40 psi
    U have 4 choices in life :U can like it; lump it; love it or shove it, take your pick and stick to it !

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dads tractor View Post
    Soooooo a robe to sthend trip to try them out lol I don't run the high (50psi) in the wet drop to 40 psi
    If your keen.. I'm still running ATR's
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry mate went though there years ago with a mate his Mum owned the robe Hotel/motel Mrs Wehrtmuller and his brother owned a cray boat out of southend.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dads tractor For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (15th February 2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12