Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Hi Toddie,
    I gotta admit I've struggled with the whole electronic manual thing, & I'm not at all certain that what I've got is what I need! Basically I want the manual that covers my 2006 GU.

Normally I'm pretty much on top of this sort of thing, but have never quite managed it on this. I'm using a Mac, but that shouldn't make any difference. With other pdf's I don't have any problem with them being searchable.

Seems your suggestion of Adobe Reader has cracked it!

SO........ is the 2004 version the latest available?

AND ....... can someone who uses the manual on an iPad tell me if it is possible to get the manual to work like this on the iPad? (In the meantime I'll go look to see if there is an Adobe Reader app for iPad).

Thanks Toddie
    Hi mate, will send you a PM shortly, The one you have is not the latest version, details to follow in PM.

And your welcome

Cheers

Toddie
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I need help getting the manuals can't download any of them on the iPad, and YES this isn't the first thread I've commented on but I haven't got any positives yet.

Cheers if anyone can help me sort my issue out

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwick89 View Post
    Guys I need help getting the manuals can't download any of them on the iPad, and YES this isn't the first thread I've commented on but I haven't got any positives yet.

Cheers if anyone can help me sort my issue out
    Sorry mate, the only advise I have is...... Ditch the crapple and get something useable

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Warwick has been in that thread Cuppa but obviously needs some more guidance

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the electronic copy is Nissan's patrol manual? I must download that one day when I have enough posts...

I have the Haynes paper copy. There is something to Be said for paper and being able to hold fingers in interesting pages.

A lot of the data is hidden in the individual pages for when needed.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Warwick has been in that thread Cuppa but obviously needs some more guidance
    Attention admin/mods
    I have just tried again to download a manual on the ipad & had the same result as Warwick. No .rar file is downloaded, only a copy of the same 52k 'click below to download' page, & iZip only re opens a copy of that page. I'm wondering if a link is broken? From memory Toddie supplied me with direct access to the .rar file, & it appears that reaching this link is possibly a step which is missing, at least for iPad users.

Hang in there Warwick, I'm sure it'll get worked out mate.

Cuppa

Ps.all works fine on my Mac laptop
    Last edited by Cuppa; 11th October 2013 at 09:21 AM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least I know I'm not insane guys hahaha,
    Hope it does get fixed or I'll have to finally buy a laptop

Cheers for the help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12