Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: E-Lockers

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking at installing a front locker soon and have quotes for supply of a lokka style, interested to see how this goes.
    Dave
    99 GU 2.8 TD
    Brisvegas, QLD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbo0001 View Post
    I am looking at installing a front locker soon and have quotes for supply of a lokka style, interested to see how this goes.

you wont be dissapointed. I have one in mine and it goes pretty well. I wish the bought them out for the rear I would be set.
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: E-Lockers

I can get these eaton/ harrop e lockers for $1400.00

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E-Lockers

Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    you wont be dissapointed. I have one in mine and it goes pretty well. I wish the bought them out for the rear I would be set.
    You could put a Detroit locker in the rear.......got an email address for their overseas sales guy somewhere when I was looking at one for the front....the price was good, even with shipping from stateside

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the price is right I would go front for a GU.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,041 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E-Lockers

So are you guys gona help me try and get the Eaton part numbers or not?? Coz apparently Eaton have a large number of 31 and 33 spline lockers and they need a part number for the ones that suite. Failing that i wont be able to get a cheaper price for you guys!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nissannewby View Post
    It will be hard to get an eaton part number as they dont actually make the unit that is for patrols. Harrop buy them and modify them to suit, maybe this is why the price is a tad high. I have emailed eaton direct to see what info I can get from them. Keep up the hunt it will be interesting to see what we come up with.
    Alitis007 there is the answer mate eaton supply harrop who modify them, so no actual straight eaton part will suit and I am not sure what they do as far as modification. You will need a friendly retailer I think to get them for a good price.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,041 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E-Lockers

Quote Originally Posted by Stropp View Post
    Alitis007 there is the answer mate eaton supply harrop who modify them, so no actual straight eaton part will suit and I am not sure what they do as far as modification. You will need a friendly retailer I think to get them for a good price.
    According to my supplier harrop don't do anything! He has bought VE diffs from Eaton the same as the ones Harrop have tried to sell at a premium, so unless you know some one who works at Harrop here in Preston in Melbourne i think you where given a sales pitch so that you don't shop for it in the US. Eaton emailed my supplier and said they know what landcruisers take but 31 and 33 splined diffs are the most popular they make so they are not sure which one fits the patrol housing!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: E-Lockers

Pretty sure 31 is front and 33 is rear. I looked at fitting a front lsd, and my research found a navara rear lsd centre slipped right in the front.. maybe of help

Kallen Westbrook
    Owner of
    Westy's Accessories
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alitis007 View Post
    According to my supplier harrop don't do anything! He has bought VE diffs from Eaton the same as the ones Harrop have tried to sell at a premium, so unless you know some one who works at Harrop here in Preston in Melbourne i think you where given a sales pitch so that you don't shop for it in the US. Eaton emailed my supplier and said they know what landcruisers take but 31 and 33 splined diffs are the most popular they make so they are not sure which one fits the patrol housing!!
    Hey mate
    I only said it may be a little harder to get a number. I have been trying to email eaton direct but it keeps coming back saying their inbox is full. As soon as I have any info I will pass it on to you. At this point it's a waiting game until I can get through and get a response.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast