Page 66 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had my case hearing monday for my back, well and truly being shafted by the other side. Like others, not something we really need coming upto xmas as it is putting huge strain on the mrs and me.

We are making sure as hell munchkin has a good xmas as it isnt fair that he misses out due to the actions of others.

Hardest part is finding out that the "quack" the other side is relying on has had several civil suits against him from 97-08 and not caring about the impact it is having.
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oncedisturbed For This Useful Post:

Clunk (11th December 2014), Stropp (10th December 2014), threedogs (10th December 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No good mate that sucks big ones,
    You can also see your local member if you feel you're being shafted,
    well shafted more than usual.
    You can always ask for another Doctor of their choice if this one is shoddy
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncedisturbed View Post
    Had my case hearing monday for my back, well and truly being shafted by the other side. Like others, not something we really need coming upto xmas as it is putting huge strain on the mrs and me.

We are making sure as hell munchkin has a good xmas as it isnt fair that he misses out due to the actions of others.

Hardest part is finding out that the "quack" the other side is relying on has had several civil suits against him from 97-08 and not caring about the impact it is having.
    not good to hear mate, things are bad enough without the problems associated with fighting your employer, hope things turn for the better.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncedisturbed View Post
    Had my case hearing monday for my back, well and truly being shafted by the other side. Like others, not something we really need coming upto xmas as it is putting huge strain on the mrs and me. We are making sure as hell munchkin has a good xmas as it isnt fair that he misses out due to the actions of others. Hardest part is finding out that the "quack" the other side is relying on has had several civil suits against him from 97-08 and not caring about the impact it is having.
    Mate that really sux, it is so disappointing to hear how these p!/$(s can get away with it. There should be no grey area if you are injured at work, they should be forced to pay x for y injury no questions asked, no courts nothing, just pay or the government should re posses assets to the value of the injury. It's bad enough that you have to deal with the injury. I really hope this works out for you.

Live life, Love life.
    Snatch straps on towballs can harm and/or kill!!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not so much depressed but really dejected atmo. My wife's grandfather past away last night from a nearly 9 yr battle with lukheamia. I really feel for her mum's family at the moment as only a few months ago Tan's mum's brother in law committed suicide. Then around a 3weeks ago the brother had a stroke and nearly died but is now brain damaged and still in a pretty serious condition as he has blood clots in his neck that they can't really operate on as it could kill him and the medication to thin his blood is not really working either and now this with the grandfather. The thing that tops it off is that Tan and her mum had planned to go down and see the grandfather today and pretty much say their goodby's and he didn't make it through the night. I know how I felt when my grandfather past and I was not able to say goodby as he was in Africa and I was hear and had not seen him in over 12 years, I was not able to go over with my parents when they went over to say goodby when went down hill with testicular cancer and he past not long after they left.
    So ppl if you have the chance to say goodby do not hesitate make sure you do at any cost.

Live life, Love life.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to krbrooking For This Useful Post:

Stropp (11th December 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by krbrooking View Post
    Not so much depressed but really dejected atmo. My wife's grandfather past away last night from a nearly 9 yr battle with lukheamia. I really feel for her mum's family at the moment as only a few months ago Tan's mum's brother in law committed suicide. Then around a 3weeks ago the brother had a stroke and nearly died but is now brain damaged and still in a pretty serious condition as he has blood clots in his neck that they can't really operate on as it could kill him and the medication to thin his blood is not really working either and now this with the grandfather. The thing that tops it off is that Tan and her mum had planned to go down and see the grandfather today and pretty much say their goodby's and he didn't make it through the night. I know how I felt when my grandfather past and I was not able to say goodby as he was in Africa and I was hear and had not seen him in over 12 years, I was not able to go over with my parents when they went over to say goodby when went down hill with testicular cancer and he past not long after they left.
    So ppl if you have the chance to say goodby do not hesitate make sure you do at any cost.

My condolences to you and your wife mate, yes totally agree, get in while you can no matter what you need to make time as they can go sooner than you think, same thing happened to me with a mate one time, went and seen him and said i would drop in on the way back to the airport and was running late and he died that night
    Last edited by Stropp; 11th December 2014 at 02:18 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

krbrooking (11th December 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never a nice thing to happen.
    Condolences to everyone.
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

krbrooking (11th December 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone. I also found out today that the poor grandmother suffered a heart attack when she got the news. She is till in hospital but seems to be ok. Thanks goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Live life, Love life.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone. I also found out today that the poor grandmother suffered a heart attack when she got the news. She is till in hospital but seems to be ok. Thanks goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    gee mate you are not having any luck, lets hope things pick up from here.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

krbrooking (12th December 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 573 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, If I haven't said this before, I'm gonna say it now.... If any of you feel depressed and need to talk... FFS do it! Pick up that phone or go see someone and talk. A true friend will listen, regardless of time or place! If you feel you don't have anyone you can talk to, use one of the government sponsored phone lines. If all else fails, phone me! (Please tell me who you are and why you are calling though...) I am sick of losing friends to suicide! Another friend lost yesterday, way before his time and left a bewildered wife and teenaged boys wondering why....
    2006 Ser IV GU, 6.5l TD V8 Chev with 4spd Auto, 3in Lift, 35in Kumho's, 12000lb winch, Nissan snorkel, Diff breathers, lightbar + Lightforce HD spots on roofrack. Built to go bush.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gecko17 For This Useful Post:

AB (8th January 2015), growler2058 (8th January 2015), ova50 (28th March 2015), threedogs (15th April 2015)

Page 66 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast