Page 54 of 109 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Had a bad day this Monday, went off my medication for 4 days.....thought that I was tough and did not need them anymore

This is my trip report on it:

Went to work on Monday in a foul mood due to being a d#ckhead for being off my meds.
    Lasted 3/4 of an hour and had to leave and go home otherwise I would have most likely bashed someone.
    Got home and ranted and raved to myself as my youngest son was at work.
    This part is very hard for me to say but suicide did cross my mind.
    Slapped myself in the face and moved away from that thought.

Went to work on Tuesday and was on edge all day until I saw my doctor in the afternoon.
    Doctor ripped me a new one for not renewing my prescription before running out.

Back on medication since Tuesday night and all is good.
    My depression may be a strange one as I get very aggravated and my temper goes out of control, this I think is due to loosing my wife 12 years ago to Lymphoma and there are so many lowlifes in this world that deserve what my wife had.

PLEASE PEOPLE, DO NOT GO OFF YOUR MEDICATION

Forgot to add this.................Please do not comment or click on the thanks button...........this is only a warning for others
    Last edited by Woof; 14th August 2014 at 10:12 PM.
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading that Doggy I am glad you are back on your meds.

Im sorry to hear about your wife.
    In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Family4x4 For This Useful Post:

Woof (14th August 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey doggy you only need to call mate even if its just to abuse me get it off your chest mate and yes keep up the meds until the doc decides mate i think thats where people go wrong by feeling good they think they do not need the meds but its the meds that makes them feel good so unless you go to the doc and let him decide keep on them mate.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

Woof (15th August 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Know how you feel doggy, been there myself several times.

As Stropp said, we are only a telephonkin call away
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oncedisturbed For This Useful Post:

Avo (15th August 2014), Stropp (15th August 2014), Woof (15th August 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay guys.
    Just touching base as I have been quiet for a while.
    First up I wanna say sorry for my outburst on Faceache a while back.
    You guys know who you are, I'm sorry for it, and hopefully what I write next will clarify why I had a change of emotion and pretty much snapped..

This place I call work is a great place. Pays good, works good. Over all its good..
    Except for my supervisors, 2 of...
    Since the start of my back injury me and another work colleague who is also in work cover have been the target for some absolutely outrageous bullying and abuse.
    This has been going on for months.. Nearly everyday there in our faces bringing us down and treating us worse than you would your dog.
    About a month ago we had had enough and pushed back, took it to management..
    Unfortunately seeing as one of the supers (we'll call him super A) is good mates with management he got let off and the other bloke took the full brunt of our complaints.

Needless to say nothing changed with super A but the other pulled his head in, apologiesed and we're good now..

But again it all came to a head on Wednesday last week when things went to far.
    Super A gave us our jobs for the day and we went on with them..
    My job involved a crane lift and 3 other work colleagues for the duration of the job, one being this other work comp mate.

About an hour had passed and we're finished with the crane and plugging along in the work shop with our job and the other 2 down on the work front plugging along on that..
    Super A storms in and starts loosing his shoit.. If I wrote what was said ab would probably ban me..
    All 4 of us copped it even being in 2 different sections of the mill we all copped the same crap.
    The mechanic who was working next to us couldn't believe what he had just witnessed...
    This was the last straw. We git the union bosses out and took it to management..
    This time we demanded an independent investigation and got it.
    Super A has been stood down pending the outcome and everyone has been interviewed..

So due to all of the above I've been averaging 3-4 hours of sleep a night for months, and after the recent coming I got 2 hours. I've now seen my doc and been prescribed sleeping pills to try and reset my sleeping pattern.. I'm still shaking while writing this so seeing a therapist hopefully this week, and yea I'm a but of a wreck atm..

Every part of me is crossed that I never have to see that ass hole again. But I'm not sure. I'm not sure how I'll go if he remains.. Guess I'll be off if he does, which is bs because he wins...
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

Clunk (25th August 2014), Woof (25th August 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biggqwesty View Post
    Hay guys.
    Just touching base as I have been quiet for a while.
    First up I wanna say sorry for my outburst on Faceache a while back.
    You guys know who you are, I'm sorry for it, and hopefully what I write next will clarify why I had a change of emotion and pretty much snapped..

This place I call work is a great place. Pays good, works good. Over all its good..
    Except for my supervisors, 2 of...
    Since the start of my back injury me and another work colleague who is also in work cover have been the target for some absolutely outrageous bullying and abuse.
    This has been going on for months.. Nearly everyday there in our faces bringing us down and treating us worse than you would your dog.
    About a month ago we had had enough and pushed back, took it to management..
    Unfortunately seeing as one of the supers (we'll call him super A) is good mates with management he got let off and the other bloke took the full brunt of our complaints.

Needless to say nothing changed with super A but the other pulled his head in, apologiesed and we're good now..

But again it all came to a head on Wednesday last week when things went to far.
    Super A gave us our jobs for the day and we went on with them..
    My job involved a crane lift and 3 other work colleagues for the duration of the job, one being this other work comp mate.

About an hour had passed and we're finished with the crane and plugging along in the work shop with our job and the other 2 down on the work front plugging along on that..
    Super A storms in and starts loosing his shoit.. If I wrote what was said ab would probably ban me..
    All 4 of us copped it even being in 2 different sections of the mill we all copped the same crap.
    The mechanic who was working next to us couldn't believe what he had just witnessed...
    This was the last straw. We git the union bosses out and took it to management..
    This time we demanded an independent investigation and got it.
    Super A has been stood down pending the outcome and everyone has been interviewed..

So due to all of the above I've been averaging 3-4 hours of sleep a night for months, and after the recent coming I got 2 hours. I've now seen my doc and been prescribed sleeping pills to try and reset my sleeping pattern.. I'm still shaking while writing this so seeing a therapist hopefully this week, and yea I'm a but of a wreck atm..

Every part of me is crossed that I never have to see that ass hole again. But I'm not sure. I'm not sure how I'll go if he remains.. Guess I'll be off if he does, which is bs because he wins...

Hi Kallen, mate i hope they get rid of him, its not good when people do that and it is way wrong, but with the witnesses you should be able to get rid of him.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's effed up mate. Glad the other boys got to witness what you and old mate have had to deal with and now something is being done about it.

If that still doesn't get sorted take it to the fair work tribunal and get them involved things happen and shoit gets sorted with them.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is no place for bullies in the work place. I sincerely hope you get a good outcome. Kallen.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys. I bloody hope so..
    Makes it hard to turn up each day when facing that crap..
    Probably why I enjoyed shift so much...?
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

Stropp (25th August 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That really sux Kallen I hope he gets what coming to him. There is no room in the workplace for that crap.

Sent from me using Forum Runner

Live life, Love life.
    Snatch straps on towballs can harm and/or kill!!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to krbrooking For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (25th August 2014)

Page 54 of 109 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast