Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Doctor /patient confidentiality sorry,
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

Evo (5th December 2013), Stropp (3rd December 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still around guys ... just been stalking .. haven't felt like getting involved. The Housemate's Nissan I 'blew up' is not getting better, but there is not much I can do about that. My son (the only person in the world I have) has let me know he will be moving to Pt Headland in the near future (a very long way away from me).. cant do anything about that either considering I gave my mum 5 weeks notice I was moving from Adelaide to Melbourne at the age of 21 many years ago .. and I haven't been back much due to circumstances And another suicide in my little hometown ... this one decided not to shoot himself in a very popular camping area, but overdosed in his room at the local pub ... breaks my heart
    Fruity by name .... Loopy by nature

Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 Times in 6,598 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruitloop View Post
    Still around guys ... just been stalking .. haven't felt like getting involved. The Housemate's Nissan I 'blew up' is not getting better, but there is not much I can do about that. My son (the only person in the world I have) has let me know he will be moving to Pt Headland in the near future (a very long way away from me).. cant do anything about that either considering I gave my mum 5 weeks notice I was moving from Adelaide to Melbourne at the age of 21 many years ago .. and I haven't been back much due to circumstances And another suicide in my little hometown ... this one decided not to shoot himself in a very popular camping area, but overdosed in his room at the local pub ... breaks my heart
    Hey Loop, your all good mate, yes the time when my kids move on is a long time away and I am already missing them! They are 2 & 8 and I keep wanting them to slow down! Can't believe how time flies.

FL if your young fella can land on his feet in PH then he will make you proud and you should be proud of yourself for that. You helped him become the man he is becoming.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Fruitloop (4th December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 Times in 6,598 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    Bit better today, the main problem with my depression is that I get very agro, don't want to get any stronger pills as I have increased the original ones 4 times over the last 10 years.....will have a talk to my doctor next time I see him.
    Thanks for your support guys and hang in there as well, don't be afraid to seek help if you have not already done so, it is not a sign of weakness to seek help.
    Hey Wayne, hang in there bud. Have you had your Meds checked mate? They have come along way in 10 years and you may well benefit from altering the Med you are on. I know this can mess with your head too mate but there is some potential for big change bud.

Hope you travel well mate.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Woof (6th December 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Mudrunner ... I am very proud of my son and as a single mother I did well. He is only 26, but has already made a life for himself and earns a fortune driving freight trains. Also has his Metro Suburban ticket. But he wants to move on and about and at the moment just under $100,000 per year is not enough when he knows there is a lot more $$ out there. He is doing what he loves. Yes, gonna miss him heaps, that's a given.
    Fruity by name .... Loopy by nature

Thanks
    Thanked 12,951 Times in 6,827 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just became a "connector" through mates in construction (mic) http://www.matesinconstruction.com.au
    The suicide rate amongst construction workers in unacceptably high (mostly men)
    Any of you blokes or shiehlas out there you or your families need a hand get onto this mob ay. Not just suicide related but any issues

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

93patrol (5th December 2013), BigRAWesty (4th December 2013), Bloodyaussie (4th December 2013), Fruitloop (5th December 2013), MudRunnerTD (4th December 2013), Stropp (4th December 2013), threedogs (5th December 2013), Woof (6th December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feel for you fruity, not good when someone we know commits suicide, it's an issue that's close to my heart as my daughter did this 20 yrs ago at 18 yrs of age, makes me sad to know what others go through when someone close does this. On a lighter note your son will be fine in headland and when he settles in and you head over to see him let me know and we can organise a 4wd run somewhere.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

Fruitloop (5th December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,653 Times in 3,121 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Mudrunner ... I am very proud of my son and as a single mother I did well. He is only 26, but has already made a life for himself and earns a fortune driving freight trains. Also has his Metro Suburban ticket. But he wants to move on and about and at the moment just under $100,000 per year is not enough when he knows there is a lot more $$ out there. He is doing what he loves. Yes, gonna miss him heaps, that's a given.
    GeeZe 26, shoulda kicked him out years ago..
    I know what your going threw as my mum was the same. I didn't quite do Australia wide, but yorkes to my gambier. 700+ k drive, and when I was 17..
    She went threw a rough patch, but keep the phone calls up.. And Skype these days, always in touch.

I didn't realise you were in Melbourne. Always thought you were overseas. Dunno who I come up with that..

Anyway, your more than welcome for a beer if you end up in Adelaide over Christmas.
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one left at home and don't want her to go, but she drives me crazy
    1999 GU 4500 dual fuel

Il dado è tratto

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have had a crap week, last night shift i blew my stack and was ready to snot someone. back been on outers since with constant picnhing, hobbling etc and worse off today with lack of sleep. doing my head in
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Page 31 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast