Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diet and exercise play a very important role in one's health and well being. Stay hydrated too - with water.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,868 Times in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Depression

Quote Originally Posted by DX grunt View Post
    Diet and exercise play a very important role in one's health and well being. Stay hydrated too - with water.
    Yeah you could try doing some beach dancing in your Speedos like rossco....

Lmao

FanTapstic!
    Hello from Under Down Under!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to taslucas For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (1st February 2013)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thought did cross my mind........ eerr wait I just figured it all out... it was seeing Andy in the nud 2 mornings in a row... bloody hell!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

Winnie (2nd February 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    The thought did cross my mind........ eerr wait I just figured it all out... it was seeing Andy in the nud 2 mornings in a row... bloody hell!!!!
    Well that would make any person depressed chin up mate or ill punch you in the neck I know how you feel mate when I found out I had lung cancer shit nothing felt rite still get those s##t days here and there take it easy sweet pea it's not something to ignore I'm sure you have plenty of mates on and off this site lift your chin up hi so when I see you next ill get a clean neck punch
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    it was seeing Andy in the nud 2 mornings in a row... bloody hell!!!!
    Words, not pictures. Words, not pictures. PML
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

healy (1st February 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi BA - mate you are definitely not alone in your feelings and if you ever need an "anonymous" forum mate to have a chat to give me a bell. I've PM'd you my mobile so if you ever want to offload anything on someone please give me a bell! It sounds like you know the symptoms and understand what is happening - but mate - please go and see your doctor or call Beyond Blue or the like. I'd hate to see someone on the forum suffering and not knowing there is a whole bunch of people on here who are ready to lend a shoulder or an ear or whatever you need.

Jas

2012 Silver GU 8. Bullbar, Warn XD9000 winch, snorkel, towbar, roof bars and rack, awning, 33" Mickey Thompson ATZ 4ribs, 2" lift - Dobinsons coils and Koni shocks, more to come......

2013 Travelling Wilbury's Cape York Trip - bring it on!

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lorrieandjas For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (1st February 2013), MC97GQ (9th February 2013), MudRunnerTD (1st February 2013), Steve4wdin (1st February 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a strange illness. Even when you know you have everything going for you it can grab you and drag you down into some dark places.

There's not too many of us that haven't experienced it to some degree. If you don't want to go see a Doc just yet, ring the help line again, have a chat and see how things are after that.

Plenty of us here are willing to help, given the responses, but we're not professionals, that I know of, and whilst we may be good listeners and supportive we probably don't know the right questions to ask or the appropriate responses to give.

At least here you can come and have a laugh and know that there are people ready and willing to help, even if it's just the offer of a cordial punch to the throat

Take care mate!
    2012 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD. Alloy bull bar, HID spotties, Pioneer GPS/CD/DVD head unit, Beaudesert 2.75" exhaust, Autometer Boost and Pyro gauges.

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do, kill people and damage property.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lonicus For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (1st February 2013), MudRunnerTD (1st February 2013)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Believe me guys this is one place I feel good 95% of the time..... the other 5% is Winnie and Healy giving me the shits!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Dont have a huge amount of mates anymore as I stopped working on motorcycles all of a sudden I did not have people around my house every weekend.

Got told years ago you can count on one hand if you are lucky your real close mates....... this is so true!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

Sprock (22nd January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,595 Times in 3,102 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As others have said, chin up mate. I think we all suffer a bit these days, and I don't think its getting better..
    I know I had a real bad stint when I up and move out at 17 years old. Moved nearly 800k from everything I knew into a new environment which was not for me.
    Sleepless nights, nearly got sacked all because I was way under my head. No friends, just my now wife which I pushed away and did things I now regret but she stuck by my.
    She seeked help for me, we got our own unit in a group of people our age (19 at this time), and basically started life again.
    Now, I still don't have many friends, got work mates, but no BFF's within 400k.
    But as I said, my now wife and 2 kids, got our house, and steady income, and the Nissan...
    So I'm not rich, not travelling the world. Im happy to have a roof over my family's head, a running car in the driveway and if there is a little cash to splash we then its a good week.

So yea, chin up, talk about it, bounce feelings around.. and if all else fails just cuddles with the family...

We all here for each other.

Kallen Westbrook
    Owner of
    Westy's Accessories
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (1st February 2013), MudRunnerTD (1st February 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,385 Times in 6,249 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I might hang shit on ya mate but you're a decent bloke.

Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast