Page 13 of 109 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    You seem to not take help easy as if pride will be gone if you do so... when I spoke to you about it you seemed pissed off about it but still upbeat and not willing to let it get to you.

It is the times when it comes over you in a wave and it all seems so heavy on you that the options have all gone..??

How we deal with tough times makes us what we are in the long run.... in the long run is the important thing here!!!!!

You are an upbeat fellow Healy dont let it weigh you down and stay the course.. 2 kids that depend on a strong family!!!

You ever need help mate just ask..
    I'm hearing ya johno but its not pride I've always been one to help others when needed and more than willing to receive the help. But now I've realized some things I can't fix or get help with and this I've been noticing for the last couple of months and now I feel that it has won this battle in my life and all I can think of is my family and the future for them it just feels like I'm here waiting for that final knock out punch
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trekster View Post
    wife tells me tonight I need to go back to the doctors, Guess its time for my medication to go up again.... hard to say why.. Works been pretty hectic, kids been sick, 1 income etc guess it all adds up. with the stress and what not. Doesn't help that I get very anxty about things easily.

Think I'm just burning out at the moment....... Will see what the doctor says when I go to see her.
    Mate hope the doc sorts it out for ya mate or at least points you in to the rite direction and its good your partner can spot what's going on good luck with it all
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to healy For This Useful Post:

trekster (12th March 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by healy View Post
    Mate hope the doc sorts it out for ya mate or at least points you in to the rite direction and its good your partner can spot what's going on good luck with it all
    Yeah, I think a culmination of a lot of things at the moment are taking their toll on both of us, hopefully things settle down again soon! Cheers.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trekster View Post
    Yeah, I think a culmination of a lot of things at the moment are taking their toll on both of us, hopefully things settle down again soon! Cheers.
    hi mate hope it goes well for you
    why not get your wife and go get some take away
    go and just sit in the park or beach ,hopefully
    a conversation will flow between you in a more
    relaxed area and no pressure of the home around you

cheers

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Roofy For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (12th March 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depression

Quote Originally Posted by roofy View Post
    hi mate hope it goes well for you
    why not get your wife and go get some take away
    go and just sit in the park or beach ,hopefully
    a conversation will flow between you in a more
    relaxed area and no pressure of the home around you

cheers
    Yep, 100% agree. I know when things get too much for me and the wife, I pack the car up and bugger off for a couple of days. The bush/beach can be very therapeutic.

Even getting out for a couple of hours and just forgetting about the worries of life can be a big help.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depression

Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    @ Dominator I to suffer from back pain I've had 16 major surgeries to fix the first one they stuffed up. to say Im bitter is an understatement.
    I'v had bolts ,plates, stimulators,etc you name it, Was given very high doses of Morp to ease the pain but ended up screwing with my head.
    I weaned myself off Morf as I could see the down hill trip I was on. My youngest son is 22 yrs old and I've never lifted him up ever, mind you he's
    6'3" now and 120kg so thats out of the question LOL but I know what your gong through believe me. I had a trial implant OP last October and have been waiting
    all this time for workcare to say OK to have it implanted. its a hard long slog. I was injured at work 18-9-91. Bitter, angry, sad you betcha suicidal no.
    A few here PM to find out how I'm going and that helps more than they could imagine. Hang in there PM any time , Pic is when my back split open
    and had to go to the Docs every day for 3 months until it healed, wow feel better even just typing this. Plus now I have 15 kg of woop butt in the name of Billy
    Bloody hell that is a mess mate. I had my surgery yesterday and am feeling good today. Just have to take it real easy for the next month and hopefully won't have to come back. My son is 10 months old and 10kg and I already miss picking him up and playing with him. Can't wait till I am strong enough again. Billy is a damn cute pup! Looks like he will grow up to be a big boy. Thanks for the advice and all the best mate.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depression

Double dose of medication now for me, doctor even suggested I try doing some sport/physical activity..... Not sure where I would get the time to do that :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1998 GU RD28T: RIP
    1996 GQ RD28T: RIP 11 days later
    Hello 2012 GU CRDZD30

Nissan winchbar + Warn, Dual Battery/Redarc, UHF and Titan rear drawers

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even the smallest amount on a regular basis can help heaps?????

Mine is not the time it is getting started, for someone who use to play so much sport and boxing I am so unfit and overweight now.. I think this adds to feeling down sometimes as I get bad back pain and all my injuries are starting to really take there toll.

I ride the pushbike on the odd days and find that helps also??

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    Even the smallest amount on a regular basis can help heaps?????

Mine is not the time it is getting started, for someone who use to play so much sport and boxing I am so unfit and overweight now.. I think this adds to feeling down sometimes as I get bad back pain and all my injuries are starting to really take there toll.

I ride the pushbike on the odd days and find that helps also??
    I can understand this. Im an ex boxer as well, and I was an avid surfer. So very active. Now overweight and ageing. I find this doesn't help me at all. So, I ride my push bike to work during the week.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Trekster, physical exercise can definitely help.

This might sound like a left field suggestion but theres a couple of brazilian jiujitsu clubs in the coffs area, I've used bjj as a form of exercise and stress relief for a number of years. Its kind of like judo and olympic wrestling mixed together and it's not boring like running or gym work.

Page 13 of 109 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast