Page 16 of 109 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    ^^ Good to hear mate... I often struggle a bit when I come back from something like this weekend as I am on such a high and am over tired when I get back I crash hard.

Had a couple have a dig at me and it made it hard to take but I will stay positive and get back on track.
    Just sit down and think of all the good stuff ya done mate and leave the negative stuff your a great bloke and that's all that matters mate
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to healy For This Useful Post:

Drewboyaus (8th April 2013), Stropp (8th April 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suffer myself and you have my virtual sympathies. Took me over 40 years to realise and get help.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Motorculture mobile app

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cadman342001 For This Useful Post:

Stropp (21st May 2013), threedogs (7th July 2013), Woof (21st May 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman342001 View Post
    Suffer myself and you have my virtual sympathies. Took me over 40 years to realise and get help.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Motorculture mobile app
    Thanks for telling us, bro. Took me a while to realize too.

Take care out there.

Rossco
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

Stropp (21st May 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.

This thread is too important to get 'lost in the system.'

Take care out there.

Rossco
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (7th July 2013), Drew (7th July 2013), Woof (6th July 2013)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what brings me down.... the boy.. he is 3 next month and his tantrums are over the top and everything seems like a battle to do the smallest things??

My wife and I are so tired all the time and really hope this is a faze ?

I hear boys are hard when young and girls are easy then it switches??

We have him in home based child care for a few days a week and we think they are not a good influence so have started looking elsewhere.. starts kinder next year.... I dont fricking know !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,951 Times in 6,827 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 3 yr old girl started terrible twos at about 1 1/2 and is still throwing fully blown female tantrums apparently it's a stage

Sent by dealing with motorcrap

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (7th July 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    You know what brings me down.... the boy.. he is 3 next month and his tantrums are over the top and everything seems like a battle to do the smallest things??

My wife and I are so tired all the time and really hope this is a faze ?

I hear boys are hard when young and girls are easy then it switches??

We have him in home based child care for a few days a week and we think they are not a good influence so have started looking elsewhere.. starts kinder next year.... I dont fricking know !!!
    Don't know about the faze part BA....... my son turned 5 the other week and he is still the same, pretty much 99% of meal times he will start whining..... I don't like that...... I'm not hungry......etc

From birth we have struggled with getting him to eat

If it gets easier for you can we swap kids for a while??????

Yes they do say girls are easier then it switches as they get older, our daughter who turned 7 the other day is so different to our son, she still has here moments of tantrums but no where near as bad as the boy. She loves food, always has and is always willing to try something knew unlike the boy.

And yes it brings me down as well, guess its just apart of farther hood
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (7th July 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely get the winter blues I rekon, goin to wk in the dark, get home then dark.
    I say 'Rain rain go away, bring back sunny days'.
    I love the ocean, breathe it, smell it, watching its power is awesome, pause and time stands still.
    My soul lifts and I feel I belong,im home, this is my element.
    When I scuba,its surreal,my problems float away,i only think about what im doing in that moment.
    I feel some anxiety, this is just adrenalin in my blood, sub conscious survival mode,
    training teaches you to relax, cruise along at peace with your environment and enjoy the natural high.
    How much air? how deep? my exit? that's it!
    After I feel lucky to be alive ,privileged for the experience, enthused about life in general and what it can bring.
    Life is not a rehersal, find your passion, live the dream I say!
    Geez I miss my friend, cant wait to get wet.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluecrab For This Useful Post:

Stropp (23rd August 2013)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel for anyone with depression, one of the hardest things to deal with, never any easy answers its not like you can put a band aid on it and move on

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dumpy For This Useful Post:

Fruitloop (25th October 2013), MudMap (7th October 2013), Stropp (23rd August 2013), threedogs (23rd August 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW .. don't know what to say. When I was told to look this thread up, after last nights meltdown on here, I will be honest, I sniggered. Yea right, what do these guys know about despression .. just pass her off as a looney (or a fruitloop in my case lol) ... Last night was not about depression as such, but insecurities sustained from it ... Its not something that you can just 'take a pill' and it all goes away. Its been a few years now ... but there are still times I take a few steps back instead of forward. My ex put me thru so much hell, but I was one of those that believed it was my fault (his mind games helped a lot there). 16 years I stayed until he finally met and married the Bar Maid I put on at our Pub (the pub we bought to start afresh). He scarred me mentally and physically. He made me out to be psycho to the few friends I made. He kept telling me to crawl back into the hole I came from. This, from a person I loved with all my heart. I would have done anything for him, and I did. Many times. I hate looking in the mirror now, its only a small scar (the only one he afflicted that can be seen), but I hate it. I WAS suicidal .. but unlike others, I don't believe 'its the easy way out'. Taking your own life, for whatever reason, takes guts. A shit load of them. I couldn't do it. I tried and failed. My brother didn't. I wished him a happy birthday via text msg (he lived interstate - I was going to ring him during the evening when I had full mobile reception), I received a text back thanking me, saying he would just be hanging around for the day. I didn't get to ring him. The local Police rang me. He hung himself on his birthday. That was just over 2 years ago. I am now back to taking giant leaps forward .. and just a few backward ones. I am starting to trust again. I am a bit loopy ... ah what the hell, I am totally loopy. And thanks ... its nice to be able to do this without being judged. Cheers
    Fruity by name .... Loopy by nature

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Fruitloop For This Useful Post:

Avo (10th November 2013), BigRAWesty (25th October 2013), Drew (26th October 2013), Drewboyaus (26th October 2013), jack (25th October 2013), macca (25th October 2013), mudnut (25th October 2013), MudRunnerTD (26th October 2013), Sir Roofy (25th October 2013), Stropp (25th October 2013), TPC (25th October 2013), Warwick89 (25th October 2013), Woof (25th October 2013)

Page 16 of 109 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast