Thread: Depression

Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry to hear that mate.
    It's a hard slug with the way things are in the "new world".
    Going back 5 weeks i was on my first cruise with the wife...we were on vayager,returned 18th march.it started before all the carona shit went down,first 5 days were the best time in my life,then it all went to shit.
    Spent the next 6 days floating around the ocean not knowing what was gonna happen.
    When we finally got home ,it was 14 days self isolation which was all good and neither of us got sick(thank fuck).after that our jobs were uncertain but thanks to the jobkeeper payments we've both still got our jobs....not that there's much happening at work but I'm not complaining.
    Then last friday after not hearing back from my best mate for a couple days i went round to check on him.i found him dead on the floor in his bedroom...genetic heart problem.
    Then yesterday after his funeral(ripped me up) the mrs gets home and instead of a sympathetic hug and some console, she has a go at me about needing to stack some firewood because she's arranged another load today.
    So to sum things up,everythings pretty fucked at the moment.
    I'll be ok,never been a quitter but this last few weeks is certainly challenging me.
    Stay safe everyone.
    Dean

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deano2506 For This Useful Post:

mudnut (9th April 2020), MudRunnerTD (9th April 2020), TPC (9th April 2020)