Thread: Depression

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No updates on the scumbags other than that they wanted protection whilst inside.
    still crying myself to sleep every night. At one stage I thought my marraige was
    over. Ive known Lily for over 40 yrs you can't just trhow that away. We spoke at
    length and things are back on track. Daniel has taken off up to the Gold Coast with
    his girl friend. I still have a huge hole in my heart and realise things will never be the same.
    Again a huge thanks to the PPL that have pm'd. This is never going to easy but the Patrol will be
    up and running in a few weeks, then Ill go get lost along the murray somewhere.I cant see it getting any
    easier any time soon, All we can do is lean on each other and get strength fom that.
    Down to the Tattoo shop next week and I said Id never get one, David was my special boy, my first born
    I reckon all you new fathers know how proud you were putting a spout on you first born, and gave you bragging rites
    amongst your mates. well David has now been cremated because of the circumstances. some ashes will be
    spread along the Murray , I wish you could have met him he had infectious personallity all who knew him
    never forgot him, thats the person David was. he'd give you the shirt off his back if you were cold, rant over for now
    My darling boy David now gone forever because of 2 scumbags who thought they were Al Capone the friggen losers.
    It' beaking our hearts
    Last edited by threedogs; 31st May 2017 at 03:39 PM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

dads tractor (26th May 2017), dom14 (28th May 2017), DX grunt (26th May 2017), GQtdauto (24th July 2017), growler2058 (26th May 2017), katwoman (27th May 2017), MB (27th May 2017), mudnut (26th May 2017), pearcey (27th May 2017), Plasnart (26th May 2017), Sir Roofy (26th May 2017), Touses (27th May 2017), TPC (26th May 2017)