Thread: Depression

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRAWesty View Post
    So gut-wrenching when something like that happens and it causes a relapse.
    I hope it's a quick heal this time.
    Yea I've been good. Been a while since I've been here but plan to stay in touch a lot more.
    How about yourself bloke. Are you keeping well?

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Yeh kinda sucks when shit like that happens, she's like her mum and way overthinks stuff in her head. She got her L's a while back but has only driven a few times with me and freaked out.... mind u we where in a very quite area hardly any cars around. booked a lesson but it got canned as it was pissing down, I asked her this 2night if she had re-booked a lesson yet and got " I'm 2 scared of driving " She hears of car accidents and automatically thinks that's what will happen 2 her

Yeh I'm good mate, covid again.... really bummed I don't get 7 days off work though

Daughter caught it first them me, somehow the missus still hasn't had it and my son never got it either this time around.

I'm winning the race though

Me= Twice
    Daughter= Once
    Son= Once
    Partner= Zero
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (12th May 2023), MB (14th May 2023)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Yeh kinda sucks when shit like that happens, she's like her mum and way overthinks stuff in her head. She got her L's a while back but has only driven a few times with me and freaked out.... mind u we where in a very quite area hardly any cars around. booked a lesson but it got canned as it was pissing down, I asked her this 2night if she had re-booked a lesson yet and got " I'm 2 scared of driving " She hears of car accidents and automatically thinks that's what will happen 2 her

Yeh I'm good mate, covid again.... really bummed I don't get 7 days off work though

Daughter caught it first them me, somehow the missus still hasn't had it and my son never got it either this time around.

I'm winning the race though

Me= Twice
    Daughter= Once
    Son= Once
    Partner= Zero
    Sounds like you need to go find an abattoirs or warehouse parking lot where there is nothing and start small.
    She'll get there.
    Fkn covid ey. Can't belive it's still around.. such a PITA.
    Hopefully your on the mend.

Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

MB (14th May 2023), NissanGQ4.2 (13th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,323 Times in 4,992 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depression

July 1st me thinks/read? Australia will be the first country to legalise medical trials of Psychedelics for the truly needing

EDIT: DO NOT, Fark this Up Australia and make a mockery of IT like Woodstock Recreational’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MB; 14th May 2023 at 09:37 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (17th May 2023)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    G'day all. How are ya mate? Really hope everyone's well around here. Been a whole while between beers, chats and keystrokes.
    If someone asked me a while back , I'd be posting in this thread from "my end" I'd tell 'em to get off the crack. Thought I was a tough gig. But here I am.
    Check in on your physical and mental health every now and then. One mental or physical "not so right" niggle, that you've tucked away in the back of your mind, can and will open up a barrel of worms.
    Amidst all that, when you have people you know, some closely, friends, mates, work-mates, ending their journey in the bush (I've had 3 in 4 years), it doesn't help the solitude.

PS. Shake their hand, hug them, tell them how you fell, to your loved, dearest ones, because life / fate, or whatever you believe in, can and will shovel shit your face at every chance it gets.

PSS. I've still got the old girl. So i still belong here. She literally just clicked 200k. Love this car. Just add diesel... and away you go.

PSSS. Hope some of you know/follow this bloke. He's a good guy driving a 4.2 Patrol around the beautiful WA. But he's got a video outside the Patrol spectrum. A really good watch if you got some spare time and bandwidth...

It's good to read your all.

Last edited by Hodge; 29th January 2024 at 04:17 PM.
    2005 TD42TI

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

AB (29th January 2024), BigRAWesty (29th January 2024), BrazilianY60 (29th January 2024), Cremulator (29th January 2024), jack (29th January 2024), MB (30th January 2024), pearcey (30th January 2024), Plasnart (29th January 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    G'day all. How are ya mate? Really hope everyone's well around here. Been a whole while between beers, chats and keystrokes.
    If someone asked me a while back , I'd be posting in this thread from "my end" I'd tell 'em to get off the crack. Thought I was a tough gig. But here I am.
    Check in on your physical and mental health every now and then. One mental or physical "not so right" niggle, that you've tucked away in the back of your mind, can and will open up a barrel of worms.
    Amidst all that, when you have people you know, some closely, friends, mates, work-mates, ending their journey in the bush (I've had 3 in 4 years), it doesn't help the solitude.

PS. Shake their hand, hug them, tell them how you fell, to your loved, dearest ones, because life / fate, or whatever you believe in, can and will shovel shit your face at every chance it gets.

PSS. I've still got the old girl. So i still belong here. She literally just clicked 200k. Love this car. Just add diesel... and away you go.

PSSS. Hope some of you know/follow this bloke. He's a good guy driving a 4.2 Patrol around the beautiful WA. But he's got a video outside the Patrol spectrum. A really good watch if you got some spare time and bandwidth...

It's good to read your all.

Hodge great to hear from you.
    Hows life? And the fam?

Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

Hodge (12th February 2024)

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109