Thanked 11,297 Times in 6,438 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rotor138 View Post
    Legend! Now to go fit it!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Erm, mines fitted... Just to add the two wires that go to the injector pump. On mine they were encased in the split tubing. I just used some 4mm twin core wire instead to run through the fire wall. So I didn't have to worry about making the hole any bigger. Good luck on getting the signal wire onto the pump. I said many a chosen word and came out with black and scratched up hands doing it as the wire off the pump is really short. If I have time I want to actually solder on the wire as I don't trust those dodgy wire clip thingo's supplied.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lack of support for their product in not providing simple fitting instructions without the reported fee means I will avoid them like the plague.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock View Post
    The lack of support for their product in not providing simple fitting instructions without the reported fee means I will avoid them like the plague.
    No reason to avoid them I think. If you buy a second hand product you got to expect little hiccups like this. A little asking and/ or Googling does wonders. Their product is good. Overpriced like all other chips. But good. There is some mob claiming, indirectly mind you, their chip will stop the Di's from grenading. I laughed when I read this.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Erm, mines fitted... Just to add the two wires that go to the injector pump. On mine they were encased in the split tubing. I just used some 4mm twin core wire instead to run through the fire wall. So I didn't have to worry about making the hole any bigger. Good luck on getting the signal wire onto the pump. I said many a chosen word and came out with black and scratched up hands doing it as the wire off the pump is really short. If I have time I want to actually solder on the wire as I don't trust those dodgy wire clip thingo's supplied.

So is mine now, can really notice it down low. Still not as good up hills as I thought it would be but happy the big flat spot is gone. Thanks again for posting up the instructions it really is much appreciated.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No probs. Mines good all through the rev range. I really notice it when I'm towing though.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gday all so where can I get the instructions for a dp chip 2006 DI .. ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12