Thread: The GoPro Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    Mine came a couple of days ago. I was going to go an get a sd card for it but dick smith is under water :/ I cant wait to get it going! All this rain would have done massive damage to the glass house mountains and there is going to be some massive ruts to go play in

I have some perspex I got from an old switch board and I am going to cut into little sqares and sika them to various places on the tray and under the ute
    Hey Ben,

I bought a few different mounts for mine mate and could near on mount it anywhere now. i have 2 different Grab rail styles for the bull bar or even the light bar i reckon no trouble, or the grab rail inside.

I am assuming your using the perspex as a mount to use the suction cup style mount to?

Make sure once you have the memory card that the first thing you do is the update as the wifi will not work and wont link to your phone for a remote control unless the update is done. Found out the hard way!!

I bought 2 Micro SD cards from China and they arrived in 3 days mate!they are Sandisk Brand and i think they will be fine. Saved a heap of cash.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Ben-e-boy (29th January 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The GoPro Thread

http://www.westfield.com.au/au/retai...er-mount~20571

These mounts are awesome!
    Also what I got was the tripod mount and you can mount it to whatever you have an m8 possibly an m6 bolt mounted to. Spring clamps work great. Ill post some pics of the mounts I've made for mine

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbates For This Useful Post:

healy (29th January 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I bought the tripod mount too. Very handy as it then gives you a thread option as cbates says. I have an extension pole off a level tool I have and it screwed straight to the tripod mount so have it for an extension stick. Nice one.

Also I shot some vid on the weekend and had it out of he case and hand held. It was really sensitive and shaky! Get the handle post for it if your going hand held as it will allow you to hold it much firmer.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The GoPro Thread

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359446267.785833.jpg
    Here's a pic of the hand mount I made with the tripod attachment

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Daz I'm working on uploading the footage that I took on the weekend, the position I had the camera in is no good really, can't see in front at all but can see the front wheel lift right off the ground a few times.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah my door shot is OK to see how the front wheel is working but is way to far back on the car. Front quarter panel or the bonnet I think?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah front quarter, bonnet vibrates too much I had it on there at first. I think the lower the better too. Mine was too low and watching back the videos got smacked about by little branches and stuff sticking out.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You trying to get some flex angles? I just mounted it on the front bar but now I have a new toy time to find a new spot fun and games
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went for a drive to mother mountain today to get my go pro settings, It was 2wd tracks I found a bit of a rut to play in and got some high speed stuff which I am pretty happy with.

The only problem is I accidentially wiped the vids some how... spewin
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    I went for a drive to mother mountain today to get my go pro settings, It was 2wd tracks I found a bit of a rut to play in and got some high speed stuff which I am pretty happy with.

The only problem is I accidentially wiped the vids some how... spewin

Bugger Ben! How did you delete the files mate? I am not sure how you'd trip over that? are you sure they are not on the SD card?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast