Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by healy View Post
    yeah mate just locked it on my thumb
    Have you got a link to your mount? There seems to be a couple of different ones and I don't want to waste my cash?

Cheers
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    I'm going to have to start a poor man's camera thread now, Santa wasn't so kind to bring me one of those, I must of been a bad boy last year
    You seemed surprised by this...... I didn't get a bloody thing so I must have been a complete shit!!!!!

Jaycar has the poor mans version of one of these on special at the moment for $99.. normally $149

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my ones a legit gopro mount and i got it from a local fishing shop it cost $40 i figure if its gonna hold my $400 camera im getting from the store as i want someone to blame if it ever breaks ebay makes things hard like that
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    You seemed surprised by this...... I didn't get a bloody thing so I must have been a complete shit!!!!!

Jaycar has the poor mans version of one of these on special at the moment for $99.. normally $149
    hey sexy if its 1080p give it a go it is my opinion there is heaps of different ones on the market JB goodguys they all have similar but different but make sure its water and dust proof
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by healy View Post
    hey sexy if its 1080p give it a go it is my opinion there is heaps of different ones on the market JB goodguys they all have similar but different but make sure its water and dust proof
    Hmmm, I am working locally so might have to have another look tomorrow and see what the specs are on it??

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK

BUMP!

I have moved this thread tot he Video Section and made it a Sticky at the top of the section for future reference guys.

Cheers
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was out at the meetup on the weekend and used the Hero3 for the first time. pretty cool little jigger.

When using the windscreen mount i had to flip the camera and film upside down..... Thinking it would be an easy flip at the other end..... Kinda.

Here is a Link to the program you have to download from the GoPro Site and the instructions on how to flip it. take a little processing time and you are making a duplicate.

http://gopro.com/support/rotate-stream-clip/

Here is a Great little You Tube video on using an internal Camera function to set your camera to Up or Upside Down! Much Much better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-W...layer_embedded

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I use this both day and night no problems, but does pick up engine noise easy.
    Its better if you just turn radio up to get back ground music.
    it records in 2 min loops.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    I use this both day and night no problems, but does pick up engine noise easy.
    Its better if you just turn radio up to get back ground music.
    it records in 2 min loops.
    yeah cheers 3dogs, looks like a good little unit.

There are quite a few guys running GoPros on this site now so this thread is to help them.....And ME! get my head around this great little unit and find good links and tutorials to get the most out of these units.

The GoPro will film in 1080 for as long as it has enough memory, i am running 2 32gig micro SD cards which will be pretty cool i think.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine came a couple of days ago. I was going to go an get a sd card for it but dick smith is under water :/ I cant wait to get it going! All this rain would have done massive damage to the glass house mountains and there is going to be some massive ruts to go play in

I have some perspex I got from an old switch board and I am going to cut into little sqares and sika them to various places on the tray and under the ute
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast