Quote Originally Posted by megatexture View Post
They look good what did it set you back? I like the one with 2. Ch and LCD built in

Do you know if the rear camera is waterproof? And what kind of plug has it got, it looks like a 2.5-3mm headphone plug?

Just over 500 with the parking power meter supply box, camera/s is not waterproof, so inside the car only, supplied camera cable is a MC- card (mini coax)

I didn't go with the LCD one because you want the front lens in the middle of your car (well I do) the LCD screen did not look like it will fit behind the rear vision mirror (as I have mine) Plus you could not use it there anyway, I didn't want the LCD screen lower than the rear vision mirror blocking my view, or annoying me at night, and ive heard of people getting busted having a GPS mounted there so may not be legal ?

If you mount it just above the dash it will still block your view, and the cameras view ahead may be too low for a lifted patrol for car park incidents etc ?, but im not sure, The one with the LCD, does have a full HD rear cam, and I like the idea of the screen, but I would have to have it somewhere I cant really see/use the screen, or have it way off centre , I never tried a LCD one in the car , but mine fits completely behind the rear view mirror and blocks zero view, I plan to paint the back of the mirror black so the camera is even harder to see, I think the idea is you don't play with them all the time, more let them do their thing until you need to retrieve footage.