OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: DIY: Scan, calibrate and import a Rooftop Map for use in Hema/Memory Map software

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DIY: Scan, calibrate and import a Rooftop Map for use in Hema/Memory Map software

Hi All,
    After plenty of buggering around, I've managed to sort out how to scan and import my Rooftop's paper maps into the Memory Map application and Hema Navigator on my iPad. So for all of you folks using those applications and who have never tried importing your own map, here comes my step by step guide on how to do it.
    There is precious little information on how to do this out there on the interwebs so hopefully it can save someone else the aggro it has caused me because there are some tricks to it that aren't documented anywhere.
    I also plan on undertaking a similar process for importing and calibrating into Maps n Trax, but first things first.........

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drewboyaus For This Useful Post:

LaughingBeagles (8th November 2015), MudRunnerTD (11th January 2013), NissanGQ4.2 (11th January 2013)