Thread: Hello everybody from Bolivia - South America

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Hello everybody from Bolivia - South America

Hi, there. My name is Fabio Gonzalez and I'm joining the page from Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia a country placed in the heart of South America.
    I own a 1996 Nissan Patrol Diesel 4x4. My interest is to get some information that con be useful for my car and me. I like to travel a lot and want to get my 4x4 fit for those travels.
    Thank you very much for letting me join your comunity, though my English is very archaic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,001 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Fabio. Don't worry about your English, you're doing OK. When you can, photos of your Patrol and travel photos from your part of the world would be great.
    Ask any questions you want.

Tony

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hola Fabio, bienvenido al foro. Espero que disfrute de ello.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your English is better than my Spanish old mate !!! You're doing just fine ... I had to find the nearest translation web site to post the information above!!!! Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to join in the discussions - we'll do our best to help you out with information for your patrol, and you might just learn a few choice aussie words along the way!!!!

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be great. You'll be my teacher in aussie language (je,je). I wonder myself reading that message in Spanish. However you did, it's fine. The target is to understand each other.
    Thank you for answering so soon. The time zon will somehow disturb us, but I'm going to do everythig to saty in touch. Right now it's 7:33 in the morning her and I'm going to take a shower to go to work.
    Thank you very much, and I'm going to let you see my fotos in a short period of time, because I'm going to travel starting January with my recently buyed 1996 Nissan Patrol GQ Diesel.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Tony. I'll post photos as soon I have them. I'm planning to travel starting January, with my recently buyed Patrol. It will be my first travel with my GQ. Thank you all guys for the welcome. I feel I'm starting to make friends at the other part of the earth. Isn't it great??????

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome Fabio, enjoy the forum mate..................just a tip, you really don't want Bigrig to be your Aussie Language teacher believe me mate
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogman View Post
    Welcome Fabio, enjoy the forum mate..................just a tip, you really don't want Bigrig to be your Aussie Language teacher believe me mate
    Harsh ... but fair!!! lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    That would be great. You'll be my teacher in aussie language (je,je). I wonder myself reading that message in Spanish. However you did, it's fine. The target is to understand each other.
    Thank you for answering so soon. The time zon will somehow disturb us, but I'm going to do everythig to saty in touch. Right now it's 7:33 in the morning her and I'm going to take a shower to go to work.
    Thank you very much, and I'm going to let you see my fotos in a short period of time, because I'm going to travel starting January with my recently buyed 1996 Nissan Patrol GQ Diesel.
    Can't wait to see the pictures of your travels over there mate - have you ever done the North Yungas Road (Bolivian El Camino del Muerte)?? It is one of those roads that is famous worldwide, and if you do it in the GQ they would be the most spectacular photos of a Nissan Patrol EVER!!!!!! Enjoy your day at work mate ... we're all about to go shooshy ni ni's (that means 'going to bed')!!! lol

Some shots of the road I am talking about in case some on the forum have never seen it ..

North Yungas Road 1.jpg
    North Yungas Road 2.jpg
    North Yungas Road 3.jpg
    North Yungas Road 4.jpg
    North Yungas Road 5.jpg
    North Yungas Road 6.jpg
    North Yungas Road 7.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask anything and join in the conversations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast