Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Cape Yorke

Hi,
    I don't have a Patrol as I bought a Travelhome 5 wheeler so I needed to get Navara and opted for 550 Deisel 6cyl Auto go like a rocket.Bewtiful!!!!!
    My question is I want to travel up to the top and would leave my van at maybe Cooktown and tent it the rest of the way. My twuck is standard. I have been told by people to get Cooper tyres but then others have told me to get the same equalivient Bridgestone which are nearly the same but not so expensive. Which ones do I go for???? I want to do the alternative routes as some of the others look horrifying and I am single gypsy so need all the advice I can get. Anyone willing to help me?
    Also I was advised by Nissan dealer that I didn't need to get all the suspension gear as it would be one off and as I am pension dependant money is not so outsourced on any tree that I have found in my travels!
    Thanks to anyone who can help me. I would be doing this June/July next year

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mate - and welcome to the forum. If you could jump on over the the Introductions section and post a little bit up about yourself it would be appreciated - just something the forum asks all new members to do so we can get to know a little bit about you and say g'day. In terms of Cape York, there is a thread on here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...r-August-2013! that has a fair bit of info.

Jas

2012 Silver GU 8. Bullbar, Warn XD9000 winch, snorkel, towbar, roof bars and rack, awning, 33" Mickey Thompson ATZ 4ribs, 2" lift - Dobinsons coils and Koni shocks, more to come......

2013 Travelling Wilbury's Cape York Trip - bring it on!

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    X 2 with above, and welcome aboard
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there