Thread: Brisbane - FS - Racebred engine mounts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brisbane - FS - Racebred engine mounts

ITEM:
    left and right pair of Racebred competition engine mounts.

According to the racebred site, these mounts will fit any GQ or GU - TD or TB series engines. there is a left and a right matched pair. The link below is for the drivers side - apparently there is a two week wait for passenger side to be made.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170919625...84.m1423.l2649

They use genuine nissan rear trailing arm bushes and rod ends and fabricate a bracket around them to suit the exact angle of the OEM brackets.

If you managed to break one, there is no way the engine can rotate into your radiator and if you rolled the vehicle, they would be supported by steel not rubber. If you have 85% reduction gears, and keep tearing mounts, these are for you.

I had to cut a small notch in the top of the drivers side one to fit under the bottom bracket of the fuel pump on my td42 engine. Racebred tell me that they have adjusted the template to allow for this in the latest batch, by making the whole mount flange shorter. I think that there would not be much meat around the top holes if this were the case.

As mentioned, they have been fitted and removed twice, but never used. They carried the weight of my engine for five minutes - just long enough to see they would not fit. see reason for selling below.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:
    $200 firm - no offers please - thats what I paid for them.
    These are new and if you buy them from racebred will cost about $270 delivered.
    And there is a back order on passenger mounts at the moment also.

CONDITION:
    as new - fitted a couple of times - undamaged

REASON FOR SELLING:
    I bought them from a foum member a couple of weeks ago. He was building a comp truck and decided to go commodore V8 instead, so had never used them.

I put them into my car, but because my conversion was a little sloppy they did not fit.
    They are designed to fit exactly, and because the knobs that did my conversion got the angles of the mount brackets slightly wrong, they will not fit.

EXTRA INFO:
    These would be perfect to get teh angles exactly right if you are about to do a conversion, because there is little margin for error.

Brisbane northside. My office is in Nundah, my house is in Cashmere. If you live in between or near enough, I will deliver for free on my way past.

Owen - 0408751755
    owen@eastcoastbuildingdesign.com.au

PICTURES:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PattyWgnOwen; 10th December 2012 at 03:50 PM.
    GU4_3"lift_4"exhaust_sliders_Bars_fridge_roof top camper_lockers_duramax_allison_ohh yeah!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sold, paid and gone.
    GU4_3"lift_4"exhaust_sliders_Bars_fridge_roof top camper_lockers_duramax_allison_ohh yeah!!!