User Tag List

Thread: Tierod Ends, Please help recognize them

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tierod Ends, Please help recognize them

I bought a draglink from superior with a GU and GQ tierod ends because I have a GU steering box going into the GQ, One of them has a grease nipple, The other doesn't. I rang superior and the guy said "id say the one with the grease nipple would be GU because of it having a grease nipple, I just want someones opinion on this because I just don't want to buggery it up.

Thanks for having a look, Hopefully this will be all going together tomorrow

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The only difference is the angle of the taper. take the rubber boots off and you will see that they are slightly different. you should be able to check you car too and match the taper up.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Local Bulleye guy had pics and size specs in a parts catalogue when I was looking at ends.
    What Mudrunner is telling you is on the money they are different in the tapper area and that's all.
    IF IT'S NOT A NISSAN.
    THEN IT'S A COMPROMISE