User Tag List

Thread: Men's business

Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Ross and the others who know and gave me moral support not too long ago. I can admit to being pretty well down for a while, and spoke to a cetain member face to face for some advice. I cried reading your words, but didn't want to admit it too loudly. I think it is amazing how we have made friends with people here, and we don't even all know each other if we passed in the street. Sure some we have met, and some have met who we know, but a lot of us are strangers, yet close mates.

So Ross, you hold strong Mate, and as said already, stay in touch with your boy and the rest all their lives, and be their best mate and let them know they can talk about anything with you and not feel embarrassed, ashamed or weak.
    As for the wife and your long distance marriage, send little things like a SMS saying how much you miss her voice: smell; (avoid making it about housework) send a card in the mail, chockies, flowers. It will help keep the spark alive.

While you are on you own, do those little jpbs that she has pested you to do around home, go see those places like Scott suggested, Join a "The Shed" group (a mens group who make things in a community funded workshop fitted out with tools).

Or maybe catch up with some Mates you haven;t seen in a while.

What ever you do..........................Keep being you .....................as we wouldn't want you any other way.

Tim
    Getting Older Is Unavoidable, Growing Up Is Optional!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finly Owner For This Useful Post:

AB (4th December 2012), Woof (4th December 2012)