Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toolangi trip report and photo's Nov 2012

What a weekend it was... the turn out was brilliant and so was the weather to a certain point as the sun shown down on us as so did the dust, it was in everything!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy to have met so many of you and myself and my daughter had a brilliant time.

Will post up more of my own experiance of the weekend but thought I would get some photos up and start a fresh thread.

Many more photos from me and other to come!!!!!!!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

chester (18th November 2012), growler2058 (18th November 2012), GUtsy ute (19th November 2012), krbrooking (18th November 2012), Lonicus (18th November 2012), NissanGQ4.2 (18th November 2012), Sir Roofy (18th November 2012), taslucas (18th November 2012), Winnie (18th November 2012), Woof (18th November 2012)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like MUD went SKIing, what a pretty picture with all the patrols.

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a great trip,i got there about 11.00 and missed the drive,so i set up camp and relaxed.Went and did a couple of tracks on my own then met the rest of the crew.I then decide to go on the second drive for the harder stuff.First track with the V8 and what a pearler it was very steep rocky and LONG it went on forever.Got to the top and fuel was seen leaking from my car,released the pressure that for some reason had bulit up in the tank,lost about 10 litres.
    Then went and played in a little bit mud then went back to camp for tea and a "couple" of drinks.
    Was a great weekend and thanks to everyone.
    Just can't beat a V8 in the bush LOVE IT.
    A GOOD MATE WILL BAIL YOU OUT OF JAIL, A BEST MATE WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO YOU SAYING YEP WE F**KED UP

Thanks
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 6,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Was awesome meeting you Bloody and of course everybody else too. Pearler of a weekend.

DIAL-A-TAP

Thanks
    Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,041 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice pics BLOODY when yous came back to came i could tell you all had a blast and it looked like you all went thru a dust storm lol

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Chris/Kris and chris.......??? there were a lot of Chris's.

For those that have not clean your air filters, I cleaned mine before I headed home as I was so down on power.

Boots was with me when I did it and he was shocked at how much there was, just gone and bought a new one too!!

I am still a bit sluggish so cant get the thought process on track to form intelligent bits of info as to the meet up???

The damage report was low for the most part from when I left at 7.45pm with me it was the other hub starting to leak (from the hill that does not end!!)

And for once did not rip off a wheel flare.

Most of the damage beside Mark throwing a tyre was people losing tail lights.. I think it was from mud forcing it's way from behind the lights and forcing them out the back to have them dangling.

It's a shame to hear Anthony has had some trouble and I hope it's not too bad or expensive, would like to give him shit for it being a 3lt but I cant kick him while he is down.

People will be starting to get home and letting us know how it got Saturday night as I think there will be a few sore heads!!!!!!!!!

Really have made some good mates on this trip and look forward to the next one hey guys!!!!!!!!! one more track hey!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hahaha how good was it when we were on our way back to camp and AB was like "uhhh guys Aeroplane Track is right here....... let's go!" Another wicked track, was sloppy as all hell even after all this sun! Can't wait to go back in winter, my winch should arrive tomorow or Tuesday too and I think it would definitely be needed on that track in the wet.

Who came and did the hardcore stuff? AB, Bloodyaussie, DSPIES, myself, Turtle, Fletch, Healy, Rossco, Timbo, Chester and Darren.... forgetting anyone? Andy started going up this hill first and we were all waiting at the bottom for him to tell us he was at the top. All we kept hearing was "oh my god this is awesome... oh my god... jesus christ this just keeps going..." 5 minutes later "AB you at the top yet?" "oh my god no not yet still going." Actually took us all about 5 minutes to reach the top, what a climb.
    Last edited by Winnie; 18th November 2012 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Awesome trip guys and girls!!!

Just finished unpacking now!

Great bunch of people!

Can't believe how dry it was up there, dust caked inside and out. Glad we did that second drive as I know we all loved that bit...lol...another run coming up soon I'm sure back up aero plane track in the wet...yihaaaaa!!

Should of waited to pack up camp ad the sun is blazing over here now....grrr!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did anybody go out again today? I really wanted to but my front wheel bearings are knackered and were screaming at me.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Darren and I were keen but the rain set in and my two girls looked unimpressed with the idea...lmao

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast