Thread: GC - Big enough now to start a member network

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GC - Big enough now to start a member network

Copied From: General Chat

Reply / View original thread here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...member-network

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

I was thinking about how we might be able to help each other out with cheaper parts for our Patrols. Especially those of us whom are building Budget Rigs. There are quite a few parts available through members here. All we need is transport networking.

Payment for parts can be dealt with privately through bank deposits etc. And of course if needed I'm sure members would be happy to pay a small fee for the opprtunity to use such a service.

So do we have any Owner/Driver Truckies, Interstate Couriers. Or any one in logistics that may be able to wrangle a forum deal.

I am thinking mostly for things like, Wheels, Bullbars, Winches, Panels, and maybe Diffs, Motors, Gearboxes if they can be handled b anyone.

Tim
    Could this be stickied as to stir some interest hopefully?
    Last edited by NissanGQ4.2; 15th November 2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Linked Original Thread
    Getting Older Is Unavoidable, Growing Up Is Optional!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement