Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why can't they move in next door.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352878635.916392.jpg

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,670 Times in 3,128 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    Why can't they move in next door.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352878635.916392.jpg

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
    OGD.... Yes please...

Kallen Westbrook
    Owner of
    Westy's Accessories
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's just say I almost know everybody in town. Our street is on a 'main drag'.

On our street, we have the sporting complex, lawn bowls greens, netball & tennis courts, footy/cricket oval, hockey oval, swimming pool and caravan park.

Immediate neighbours are fantastic. We don't live in each other's pockets, but do say "hi."

I see lotsa Trolls/Tojo's towing their kids' inheritance and like what I see. lol
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DJ Bliss, was my neighbour for 2 yrs. damn I use to hate it,
    coming and going in tight little short things, and I use to really hate when her friends came over on a hot day and they sunbaked in the front yard.
    By the way no front fences in our street hahahahahah mmmmmmm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352885352.546801.jpg

Tappn the App Beers on Tap
    "Tonka Tuff" 08-GU6, 3.0lt crd, 5 Speed, Turbo Diesel, Hpd, Arb, Ome, MT Baja Atz.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wild98 View Post
    DJ Bliss, was my neighbour for 2 yrs. damn I use to hate it,
    coming and going in tight little short things, and I use to really hate when her friends came over on a hot day and they sunbaked in the front yard.
    By the way no front fences in our street hahahahahah mmmmmmm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352885352.546801.jpg

Tappn the App Beers on Tap
    Woohoo, party at your joint. I'll bring the twins.

2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always lived in tightly packed suburbia until February this year. Now we have no neighbours as far as the eye can see. It's bliss.

For q time Brian Cadd lived next door to us, sometime around 1983. Had a great view from my bedroom window from the 2nd floor. Lots of parties. Lots of nude chicks running around the pool giggling. Lots of music & laughter. Probably lots of booze & blow too lol.
    Last edited by snewin; 15th November 2012 at 07:57 AM.
    Love is a TD42T

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We live in a townhouse. Neighbours to the right are downright annoying really. Middle aged couple with a 13 year old who screams like a banshee, swearing and carrying on at all hours. Not good for a train driver and a nurse who sleep weird hours.

His mother is a nosey so and so. Loves to tell my missus she's doing hanging my washing out wrong. Rocks up into our courtyard and does the gardening for us whilst I'm already doing it!. Although she's a roo short in the top paddock, I can't wait to get my own joint (renting at the moment). The dad's ok, quiet bloke who likes a beer and a yarn.

Bloke the other side is an ex RAAFie who's getting booted by the owner so he can move back in with his mrs and newborn twins. I can see that turning into a s***fight real quick when I want to play the bass or do some work on the car.

I'd be on my way to Adelaide with the cartons if she still lived next you Wild haha.
    03 ST 4.8L Auto Juice Guzzler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12