OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you in a 4WD club?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

38 42.70%
  • NO

51 57.30%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Are you in a 4WD Club

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Think enough said , just go and enjoy
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im just happy to get out there with a few choice mates and hit the bush, not to drag out all the drunken idiots I have seen in some clubs. Not convinced that a club will make it a better experience...

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so anyone sues me for arranging a meet up between friends can talk to my 30/06........... if you sue because you feel you are owed for your own decisions to risk take then you are a low life scum...

If you are not strong enough mentally to say I feel this is too dangerous and I will give it a miss then you should be at home doing something completely safe.

Motorcycle racing is dangerous and all that participate are aware of it and know the risk... even the spectators are made aware!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a no but would certainly like to.....most of my 4wding mates are Rangie Club members and I was going to join them BUT the location of the meetings is not particularly convenient as seems to be the case with many of the clubs in Melbourne.....I looked into the Nissan Club too and they meet down in the SE suburbs which is just not workable either.
    For those in the NW suburbs of Melbourne, which clubs are you members of?
    With three kids, a wife that works and a pretty full on job myself, I simply don't have the time to travel via the cape to get to meetings.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm not far from you drewboyaus other than melton, mud rhino, or geelong there is nothing, I'm TLCCV
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nisshead View Post
    i pay my insurance every year so i can go on trips and not worry about where i am, who i am with or what happens.
    x 2 do the same

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i voted yes because i am in the process of joining western patrol club with clunky and those boys, in all honesty i don t know how often i ll get to go out with them but its just nice to be able to meet up with some like minded crew sink a few beers and shoot the sh!t, i am not into politics i am into fun and if people start sh!t i ll vote with my feet.. i want fun not headaches

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers 3D, I've decided to go with the Nissan club and see what they're like....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 93patrol View Post
    i voted yes because i am in the process of joining western patrol club with clunky and those boys, in all honesty i don t know how often i ll get to go out with them but its just nice to be able to meet up with some like minded crew sink a few beers and shoot the sh!t, i am not into politics i am into fun and if people start sh!t i ll vote with my feet.. i want fun not headaches
    to be honest, i don't get out on club trips much, just because of other commitments but I do manage to get to most of the general meetings. They're a good bunch of folk, very knowledgeable and when I do manage to get out on trips, have a bloody good time, with the knowledge that if something happens, then someone will be there to help.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

93patrol (13th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    to be honest, i don't get out on club trips much, just because of other commitments but I do manage to get to most of the general meetings. They're a good bunch of folk, very knowledgeable and when I do manage to get out on trips, have a bloody good time, with the knowledge that if something happens, then someone will be there to help.
    I agree.

I try to get to the AGM's once a year, but that doesn't always happen. lol
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast