OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "I Have had a good experience with" Thread.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I Have had a good experience with" Thread.

Well I was actually thinking about this the other day, that we all seem to tell everyone when we have a bad experience with a business, but a good one and we won't say a thing. After seeing the suggestion from threedogs in the 'rubbish from china thread', I thought why not?

It seems every other week someone is asking "who is a good mechanic in ....... area?", or "what is a good brand for a ........ ?". I thought if everyone post up the places they recommend, we could merely direct them to the one place.

If you have it, people may also like to include a phone number/website/email address of said good buisness.

To kick it off.

When I first got my patrol I had some issues with the LPG, and took it to "Steerite" in Toowoomba. (sorry no contact info). Within5 minutes my problem had been diagnosed, fixed and explained to me fully, and I was on my way. They guys there really know their stuff. And all for the grand sum of nothing!!!

Cheers!

P.s. If this takes off could it possibly be made a sticky so that it won't be lost in the pages of time?
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!
    My rig HERE http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...Moneypit-89-GQ
    WARNING: Towballs used in a recovery can and DO KILL people!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Punderhead For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (22nd October 2012)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punderhead View Post
    P.s. If this takes off could it possibly be made a sticky so that it won't be lost in the pages of time?
    Done mate, stuck it with the rest
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay, I have had great experiences with Patrolapart (I deal with Dayel, great bloke always willing to help out) in Lilydale and Millweld (only ever spoken to Mill there, another great bloke and could not be happier with the product) in Mansfield.
    Here are websites from both.

http://www.patrolapart.com.au/
    http://www.millweld.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Great how heavy Meds affect the mind, Not into the name and shame thing which is obvious from a few weeks back. Just look at all the recent threads.
    brought this for xxx$ and it broke, what do you expect. a proven product for $000 and cheap copy at $0 and it breaks daa.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee Punderhead thats a bit harsh, I have personally recently given good report cards for recovery points and an awning I recently bought.

I have kicked another supplier fair in the goolies and when they refunded the whole amount I had shelled out there is a thankyou from me on here.

We are not all focusing on the negative.
    Cheers
    Macca

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jax Quickfix in Ipswich rule!! Wayne the owner & Pete the Manager are bloody fantastic to deal with - nothing has ever been too much trouble for these boys.

Same with Baileys Brake & Clutch in Ipswich - have always looked after out cars

Sent from Sharen's iPhone using Tapatalk ....
    NISSANS Rulz .... "Amelia" the 2006 4.2ltr Patrol Ute & "Seamus" the 2008 3ltr Patrol Wagon

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a great experience with http://www.nizzbits.com.au/
    Hows this for service, Ordered fan from Garry at NIZZBITS on 19th, Got email from him 20th saying he had just posted, 21st i have it, What service is that. TOP stuff NIZZBITS, for genuine Nissan parts at a great price.
    Garry can be contacted via email; nizzbits@hotmail.com
    "Tonka Tuff" 08-GU6, 3.0lt crd, 5 Speed, Turbo Diesel, Hpd, Arb, Ome, MT Baja Atz.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wildgu6 For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (7th March 2014)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Done mate, stuck it with the rest
    Good one guys, I'm sure business's will appreciate it, top marks
    Drive is 04 DX wagon, 165Ks, Dual Batts, 12000kg Warn in steel bar, Snorkel, Xray 220 Hid Spots, Cruise, digital EGT, Draws in back with power box, 40Ltr Waeco for the essentuals

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had bought a MSA roof bag early last year and filled it to the brim. When clipping the bag together on tightening I ripped the strap clean off and thought there's no way they would warrant it. So I was in ARB and overheard someone wanting to buy a bag and they told them it has a lifetime warranty and I said really. When customer left, I told them what I had done and they said all they can do is try. ARB rang MSA told them my story and to our surprise they said no problem. MSA got a courier to pick it up, their expense, fixed it like new and returned it all under warranty. Very pleased

Publicly speaking to a private audience.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never had any dramas at all from Coastal 4wd (ARB Welshpool). I just send them an email and pop in a few days later and all good

Northern 4wd in Wangarra (WA again) are usually very good to deal with as we'll, usually a lot busier though.
    4x4 Extras in Wangarra again are good, Sean is only more than happy to answer queries etc and prices are pretty good as well
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast