OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Fundraiser Needed, Please Read!

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It all helps mate, so thank you everyone!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the ferret View Post
    bump one more time!
    I'll grab 2 please, I wanted to buy some anyway & if the forum benefits for it then all the better.......... Thanks for your support Rod.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patch697 For This Useful Post:

AB (16th November 2010), DX grunt (16th November 2010), Finly Owner (17th November 2010)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys, the two fundraiser tyre deflators have been sold, thanks to the two buyers for helping out the Forum.
    I just need addresses now. Regards, THE FERRET

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the ferret For This Useful Post:

mudtrolluk (16th November 2010), Woof (16th November 2010)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up The Top Ferret

Well done, The Ferret, top man.
    I’ve won every drag race of the lights for 7 days, I love snow, ice and my troll

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well thank you to all of your support and donations for this fundraiser and I really appreciate your help!

I didn't have to fork out anywhere near as much as I originally thought so thanks again.

I can now go into more detail about this fundraiser.

Having the word Nissan in our domain name will/may cause problems down the track if our friends from Nissan Motors want this name one day and I do not have millions of dollars to fight anything in court as what is happening with this guy here.

So, to protect this forum we needed another domain name incase that happens to us one day.

The domain name we have purchased is www.patrol.com.au. This is a great name to transfer over to if something happens and if that did happen one day I would have to rush around trying to find a name to suit the forum and would end up buying something like patrolforum123 or patrol_forum, etc which are very poxy names.

So thank you to everyone involved and for your generous donations.

If you are benefiting from this forum and would like to still donate you are more than welcome to. The ongoing costs of keeping up with the bills and memory usage is increasing every month so by all means you are more than welcome to still donate. All donations will be put back into the forum.

Cheers

Andy

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (17th December 2010), Finly Owner (20th November 2010), patch697 (19th November 2010), Plasnart (19th November 2010), wildgu6 (19th November 2010), YNOT (19th November 2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news AB, a big thank you for thinking ahead of time. I will donate again when i can.

Good work to the rest of the forum members that not only donate there time but also some dollars to help this happen for Andy and Us as a family, keep up the good work guys and girls

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good work and good thinking AB.
    I hope we never have to change but it's covered if that time comes.

Thanks everyone that donated and keep the funds flowing to help AB and www.nissanpatrol.com.au out.

Cheers

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (19th November 2010)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good work Andy, As I have said before, your efforts are much appreciated by all who enjoy this forum. IT IS THE BEST!!!
    Well done mate,
    Have you considered a reasonable $$$ amount as an annual membership fee for those who give a s*** and want to keep this baby alive.
    Sure those who care would only be happy to help out with the costs you incure to keep things going.

Great effort buddy, again well done. www.patrol.com.au ........Love it

Cheers Pete
    "Tonka Tuff" 08-GU6, 3.0lt crd, 5 Speed, Turbo Diesel, Hpd, Arb, Ome, MT Baja Atz.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wildgu6 For This Useful Post:

Finly Owner (20th November 2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wild98 View Post
    Good work Andy, As I have said before, your efforts are much appreciated by all who enjoy this forum. IT IS THE BEST!!!
    Well done mate,
    Have you considered a reasonable $$$ amount as an annual membership fee for those who give a s*** and want to keep this baby alive.
    Sure those who care would only be happy to help out with the costs you incure to keep things going.

Great effort buddy, again well done. www.patrol.com.au ........Love it

Cheers Pete

I've already suggested to Andy about charging a fee, but the stubborn man will have no part of it..... I think an annual fee is more than reasonable and i for one would happy to 2 pay it ( and i know all of the regular members would 2 ). I also think only with a membership should you get access to the manuals, maybe some other sort of goodies down the track ( like a free nissanpatrol.com.au stickers as an example ). But that's just my two cents worth .
    I have his bank details now so i can pay an annual membership and he cant stop me *LMAO*

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Finly Owner (20th November 2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrhind View Post
    I've already suggested to Andy about charging a fee, but the stubborn man will have no part of it..... I think an annual fee is more than reasonable and i for one would happy to 2 pay it ( and i know all of the regular members would 2 ). I also think only with a membership should you get access to the manuals, maybe some other sort of goodies down the track ( like a free nissanpatrol.com.au stickers as an example ). But that's just my two cents worth .
    I have his bank details now so i can pay an annual membership and he cant stop me *LMAO*
    Great idea there Todd, maybe we look at having a Members Only section as well.......................well AB
    I know that you want this forum to be accessed by everyone but the costs associated with that will keep increasing mate, think about it, we are here to help.
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast