OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 167

Thread: Small Fundraiser Needed, Please Read!

  1. #11
    Legendary
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,422
    Thanks
    516
    Thanked 2,129 Times in 1,001 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy to help mate, my wife will do the transfer soon.

    Tony

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YNOT For This Useful Post:

    AB (9th November 2010), Timbo (10th November 2010)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #12
    Rotaredom NissanGQ4.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lower Blue Mountains
    Posts
    10,436
    Thanks
    5,838
    Thanked 4,635 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    You may not realise just how much enjoyment you have created with this forum Andy. This site is bloody unreal and what little we can give is nothing compared to the work you have put in already. Everyone who puts money in (no matter how much) is obviously showing their gratitude to the work you have done and the product you have produced.

    Onya mate.
    x 2 couldn't of said it better myself

  5. #13
    Expert Russell1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy been ahwile is there any other way to send some coin? as I dont no how to use the whole computer thingy transfer properly I dont see why u should have to put any more money than the time you already have to this great forum

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Russell1974 For This Useful Post:

    AB (10th November 2010)

  7. #14
    Legendary
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,422
    Thanks
    516
    Thanked 2,129 Times in 1,001 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    You may not realise just how much enjoyment you have created with this forum Andy. This site is bloody unreal and what little we can give is nothing compared to the work you have put in already. Everyone who puts money in (no matter how much) is obviously showing their gratitude to the work you have done and the product you have produced.

    Onya mate.
    X3, you've outdone yourself Andy, this is a top site.
    Transfer done.

    Tony

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YNOT For This Useful Post:

    AB (10th November 2010), DX grunt (10th November 2010), Timbo (10th November 2010)

  9. #15
    Patrol God Finly Owner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Waterford West Qld
    Posts
    5,520
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked 970 Times in 721 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    You may not realise just how much enjoyment you have created with this forum Andy. This site is bloody unreal and what little we can give is nothing compared to the work you have put in already. Everyone who puts money in (no matter how much) is obviously showing their gratitude to the work you have done and the product you have produced.

    Onya mate.
    x4 Andy will transfer tomorrow night when pay is in. I can afford $20.00 wish I could do more. As you have forked out heaps(not that you admit it) to have this forum running. And I for 1 appreciate having a new circle of friends to talk to. So once again thank you very much AB.
    Getting Older Is Unavoidable, Growing Up Is Optional!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finly Owner For This Useful Post:

    AB (10th November 2010), Timbo (10th November 2010), Woof (10th November 2010)

  11. #16
    SUCH IS LIFE Maxhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ACT
    Posts
    11,541
    Thanks
    4,371
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 3,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Only too happy to help mate. And I don't think you putting in $200 is fair, lets spread the cost around.
    Thanks for the bank details mate, money is in.

    Cheers
    Kris
    ________________________
    ______ 2017 D-Max _______



    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit


    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

    AB (10th November 2010), DX grunt (10th November 2010), Timbo (10th November 2010)

  13. #17
    Administrator AB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Christmas Hills - Yarra Glen - Victoria
    Posts
    26,769
    Thanks
    12,374
    Thanked 19,082 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell1974 View Post
    Howdy been ahwile is there any other way to send some coin? as I dont no how to use the whole computer thingy transfer properly I dont see why u should have to put any more money than the time you already have to this great forum
    Cheers again guys, got the warm and fuzzys going on now...lol

    I'm not sure what to do here Russell, sending money through mail would be risky too. Don't worry about it mate, unless you walk past a bank one day I guess you could get them to transfer it maybe?

  14. #18
    Advanced im2xtreem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Townsville QLD
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 30 Times in 9 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate, I am only new to this forum BUT I am loving it and will definitely support you and the forum AB as soon as I get payed. This site is many things; a source of information, a social network,a voice in the 4WD community (political, but true!), a means of organizing gatherings, an escape from the crap we all have in our lives...this forum is so many great things and it is all for FREE!!!!! I don't think anyone on this forum would begrudge a small donation to help maintain this online FAMILY. Come on guys....time to give back!

    CHEERS
    Shayne
    (im2xtreem)

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to im2xtreem For This Useful Post:

    AB (10th November 2010), DX grunt (10th November 2010), NissanGQ4.2 (10th November 2010), Timbo (10th November 2010), Woof (10th November 2010)

  16. #19
    Patrol Guru Timbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    East Melbourne
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 449 Times in 147 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Cheers again guys, got the warm and fuzzys going on now...lol

    I'm not sure what to do here Russell, sending money through mail would be risky too. Don't worry about it mate, unless you walk past a bank one day I guess you could get them to transfer it maybe?
    I'd just get Russell to email you his Credit Card number and I think we are good to go! haha :P

  17. #20
    Bitumen Burner DX grunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WA Wheatbelt
    Posts
    6,411
    Thanks
    5,265
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by im2xtreem View Post
    This site is many things; a source of information, a social network, a voice in the 4WD community (political, but true!), a means of organizing gatherings, an escape from the crap we all have in our lives...this forum is so many great things and it is all for FREE!!!!!

    CHEERS
    Shayne
    (im2xtreem)
    Ya hit the nail on the head Shayne.

    AB, thanks for having the guts to build up the courage, then humble yourself enough to ask for help.

    Keep an eye on your bank balance.

    Thanks for everything.

    Take care out there.

    Ross
    DX grunt
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

    Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

    AB (10th November 2010), Timbo (10th November 2010), Woof (10th November 2010)

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •